The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All right, you schmoes

Go down 
+4
X-pert74
Hollow_Viscus
jthefrank
Abnormal Freak
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

All right, you schmoes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:23 am

All but (most of) the Cryptopsys and Autopsy are gone, yo. Haven't really been updating the list, lol.

If he still wants those or anything else, have him email me.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:25 am

He'll just take whatever is left of those two. He made an account for here but he says he can't post for 7 days or something. I'll give him your email
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:01 am

Coo', dag. Coo'.

If anyone else's still interested in rummaging over this stuff, my lazy ass probably won't take 'em off to a CD shop for a while yet. I updated the list and should be everything left.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Dude bought the remaining Cryptopsy CDs. Everything else still available, my shniggies.

Loxx and Traverse, since you mentioned wanting some vinylz, ya still want 'em? Shipping'll be a biznitch but I'll check with the PO to see what the rates are if you're seriously considering. I have these I wanna get rid of:

Arsis - A Celebration of Guilt (Traverse showed interest)
Circle of Dead Children - The Genocide Machine
Cephalic Carnage - Conforming to Abnormality
Cave In - Anchor (single)

Let me know before Friday if you're still interested otherwise I'm probably taking them to a record shop when I go to Uptown Mpls for some LATENIGHT BUBBA HO-TEP ACTION.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:30 pm

After_The_Barrel_Roll wrote:
He'll just take whatever is left of those two. He made an account for here but he says he can't post for 7 days or something. I'll give him your email
I've never heard of such.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:33 pm

I got brutally ass-raped on the CDs to your friend, Barrel. :o Apparently Media Mail doesn't cover music CDs (I smell bullshit) and the guy charged SIX FORTY-FIVE for the package to ship. D,:

So yeah, I got fucked on three packages sent today. ;_; Fuck this, I'm hauling the rest of this to a CD store.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:52 pm

You took it to the post office?
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
I got brutally ass-raped on the CDs to your friend, Barrel. Surprised Apparently Media Mail doesn't cover music CDs (I smell bullshit) and the guy charged SIX FORTY-FIVE for the package to ship. D,:

So yeah, I got fucked on three packages sent today. ;_; Fuck this, I'm hauling the rest of this to a CD store.

Hmmm. Yeah I thought media mail was mainly used for CDs. He usually buys stuff new through record stores so he is fine with whatever you charged him
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:07 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
You took it to the post office?

Cheapest when I can get Media Mail. If I'd have known they'd charge me out the ass I'd have gone to the UPS store. (Everything else is at least half an hour away.)
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:52 pm

What did you do differently with ours?

I might want to Circle of Dead Children. I dunno. We're talking about buying a record player soon.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:19 pm

I've gone to the same clerk most times I've been in there. He usually doesn't ask me what I'm shipping, just slaps on Media Mail when cheapest since I ask. Previous time he asked what I was shipping, I said CDs and it was no problem. Today after the same question he asks, "What kind of CDs?" Said music CDs and he responds, "Media Mail doesn't cover those." The fuuuuuuck...

Maybe his black ass was just cranky I've been shipping so much and not having to pay the USPS a whole lot.

Kinda pissed too 'cos not all of them were music CDs. One package was of DVDs (pirated, lol) and the other was a CD special edition housed in a book, so I should have just said it's a book but I was kinda thrown off by MM not allowing music CDs. I need to look into that and bitch if their site says music CDs are OK.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:28 pm

I always bought music from The End through media mail... so I assumed cds were just fine.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:08 am

"The material sent must be educational media. It can’t contain advertising, video games, computer drives, or digital drives of any kind. "

I think what I'm thinking of is shipping in a media mailer, but not shipping media mail. Tongue
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:27 am

Wow, that's bullshit. What a dumb rule.

I'm glad I got my CDs when I did Tongue
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:59 pm

All this stuff's gone, yo. Hauled 210 CDs to Cheapo and got $193.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:49 pm

Even the vinyl?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:15 am

Nah, I've got that still.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:44 am

Feels weird, by the way. I've been such a hoarder all my life, never thought I'd be selling stuff like this. Now with the CDs gone, it's time to weed out my movie collection.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:48 am

Oh boy Happy I'm up for seeing what movies you have as well. My own collection is very meager.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:52 am

I'll be sure to post a list when I come up with one, though with the movies it'll take me longer to decide if I wanna ditch something since in a lot of cases I'll wanna watch the movie again, and I have a lot of movies.

Then again, I might just start throwing DVDs in boxes left and right. BDs will take a bit more time to decide on.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Selling my Blu-ray of Christine for $5,000 before I even get it. Who want it?
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:36 pm

What is Christine, and why is it $5,000?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:19 pm

It's a John Carpenter movie. Recently got a limited-to-3,000 Blu-ray release that sold out in less than a day and dumbasses are already listing used copies upwards of $100 on eBay even though it doesn't actually come out until next month.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Hmm, I wonder if they'll reprint it. Or is it available for DVD as well?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:52 pm

It came out on DVD over ten years ago I believe. No chance for a re-release; Sony have basically forgotten about their back-catalog and so the small label Twilight Time picks up a lot of their titles but supposedly part of their deal is they can only do a 3,000 limited run but that sounds lik bullshit 'cos they also do Fox releases and I doubt both companies require that of TT so it's just their own business model which'll probably bite them in the ass someday.

But yeah, I'll be keeping my Blu-ray copy. I loves me some Carpenter.

IF INTERESTED THOUGH, it's one of the DVDs I'll be ditching once I sort through all my things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All right, you schmoes   All right, you schmoes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All right, you schmoes
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: