The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haul's Thread

Go down 
+13
Shrike
jeffnogo
Ancient Rune
roughdraft_zero
tuggernuts
Electroretard
Hollow_Viscus
Green_shoes
Loxx O)))
After_The_Barrel_Roll
X-pert74
jthefrank
Abnormal Freak
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

Haul's Thread - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 2:07 pm

I got my PS4 in a deal on Amazon. It was 350 for the console, Destiny + All the Expansions, and MGSV. And I have Amazon Prime, so I got free shipping. Stupid good deal that I couldn't pass up since I wanted one anyway.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 5:15 am

Damn, I'd have gone for it if I saw that deal. I really just want MGSV but that's essentially a free game.

I smashed my car into a deer though and annihilated the radiator and bent the hood and frame, lol, so I should start saving for a car.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Got this locally for $20

Troma's War - BD
Winback - 64
Chopper Attack - 64
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 4:51 am

$300 Black Friday PS4 deal at GameSpot. Don't wanna stand out in the cold but I just might. Would split half/half with Jess if she has the funds (starting a new job right around that time). Or I could just get the sumbich myself.

Wonder if Amazon might have a similar deal?
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 11:05 am

This deal is pretty nuts. 350 bucks for a PS4, the Uncharted collection, and Fallout 4.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 8:19 pm

But then you're stuck buying the console version of Fallout.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 9:08 pm

Uncharted and Fallout 4 don't really interest me at all so it'd be nice to get a bundled game that I want.

Would also be cool to get a PS4 with a 1TB drive already in it, otherwise that's an extra $50–60. I have a 500 gig drive in my PS3 that's pretty close to full, so I know over the span of having my PS4, I'll exceed the 500 gigs.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 5:46 am

No Bloob-rayz for me for a while, I just bought a PS4 and can't buy any games for it lol. Hopefully those Uncharted games are cool.

Feels kinda stupid buying a new console when I've got so many Wii U and PS3 games to play.

The more I hear about Fallout 4, the more it interests me, but I heard it has severe framerate issues on PS4. Suppose those'll be fixed?

I really just wanna look at squirting cocks.

Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 7:17 am

lewl got some games too: Bloodborne and Transformers Devastation. Both arriving Saturday, yet the in-stock PS4 from Amazon won't be arriving till Tuesday. Fecking two-day Prime shipping, eh? I emailed the dillholes requesting I get my PS4 Saturday lolololololololo.

I'm still a lover of Japanese games. Hearing praise for all these western games and all I want is some quirk and action. Maybe with a titty or two here and there (although games like Xenoblade Chronicles X are getting censored over here, wtf).
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 2:27 pm

I've decided I'll get a PS4 in like two years.  By then all the games I care about will be the GOTYE-type stuff for $10.  Then I'll move our PS3 into the bedroom and toss the shitty BD player in there

And Abs, you would be missing out:

Shadow of Mordor
The Walking Dead
Dragon Age Inquisition
Tomb Raiders games
The Last of Us
Dishonored
Fallout 4
Uncharted

etc
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 4:22 pm

I'm not Japper games only doe. I do wanna play Last of Us and some others.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 1:22 pm

The entirety of my Black Friday spending was BDs, from Amazon:

Paranorman
MegaMind
The original Indiana Jones trilogy
Man on Fire
Inside Out
Sixteen Candles
Dexter Season 2
World War Z
The Sandlot
The Last Starfighter

Came out to $65
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Two of these shirts. One for me, one for my cousin.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 6:27 pm

Buy 2 Get 1 on DC/Marvel comics at B&N, finished off the Preacher series with that. I had been collecting the old TPBs used and couldn't find anymore and they went OOP but Book Four of the new line picks up where the previous Book 5 ended.

Now just gotta keep up with getting the mammoth Usagi Yojimbo books before they go OOP. Then maybe in about ten years or so I'll have read through them all. Gotta get more of the EC Archives books too. And then Kevin Eastman re-released Fistful of Blood with new art and I'm waiting on a TPB of that, along with the new Miller Batman which is bound to suck but I'm excited for it all the same.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 1:26 am

Lots of Criterion Blus on Amazon for 50% off, more than a few for more than 50% off, up to around 60%. The more heavily discounted ones seemed to be almost all samurai flicks. I ordered four, two of which were out of stock. Whatever though, I can wait a few extra weeks for 60% off Criterions.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:58 pm

I thought about getting Throne of Blood but I haven't seen it. Pretty sure the DVD is in that big box set I have.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Blu-rays are too expensive. I'd rather just buy video games, lawl.

Anyway, I pre-ordered Pieces and The Sinful Dwarf. Gotta get my exploitation HD fix.

Waiting on a price drop for What Have You Done to Solange? and that's really the only thing else I care to pick up right now. Besides, you know, existing pre-orders for stuff like the new Deep Red BD.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 3:59 am

Traded in some 360 games to a local store... got Xenoblade Chronicles X for WiiU for free.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 10:55 pm

I love when Criterion has a 50% off sale on their site because it's faster than ordering from BN.com and I don't have to pay sales tax, woo.

Also took advantage of Right Stuf's Discotek sale, ya B.

Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:07 am

Hhmmm... what's that Iria: Master Collection? I bought the series many years ago. It had the 6 or however many episodes and some special features, wouldn't mind getting a newer or better version. Would be cool if it has the Zeiram movies, bought I doubt it would.

Recently got Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, which was awesome. Thinking about getting Far Cry: Primal to celebrate getting my new job.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:18 am

It's just a remaster of the 6-episode OVA. Dunno if it's sourced from an HD scan, though.

Considering Media Blasters/AnimeWorks DVDs always look like dick, it's guaranteed to look loads better than theirs at least. That was the case with Discotek's Golden Boy DVD versus MB's "remastered" DVD, even though Discotek's was still taken from a shitty analog video source. It at least filtered out some of the noise, color-corrected it, and had a good encode.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:47 am

I bought Sixteen Candles on Blu-ray last night and I'm about to lay down about $300 on guitar pedals so I can finish the new Lance of Longinus album... but I may look into this when my wife wouldn't get upset about me throwing down money on an anime I already own. I don't remember who published the version I have. It came in a large dvd case within a tin can.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 3:24 am

That 50% sale is tempting. I saw Dressed to Kill recently and thought to myself "I need this movie"
House would be pretty legit too. Thing is nine hours left and I have work soon. I guess I'll see if it's still going on by the time I get home. If not then it was never meant to be. Tongue
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:36 pm

I'll have to pass. The wife bought a bunch during the B&N sale and has been giving them to me one at a time, so I'd hate to unintentionally double dip

I got Watership Down for Valentines
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:44 pm

I got 16 minutes to spare. I guess it was fate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haul's Thread   Haul's Thread - Page 41 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haul's Thread
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next