The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games Empty
PostSubject: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 3:59 pm

I never play my 360 much and I have tons of games that are just taking up space so I'm trying to sell some of it off.  I've got a few Wii U games that I'm interested in selling as well.  Anyway, I'm trying to keep them around or below the average price they're going for.  Free shipping.  I could probably make a deal for you if you want multiple.  Figured I would give you guys a shot at the games as well since some of you are into gaming.

360:
Aliens: Colonial Marines - $5
Anarchy Reigns - $5
Armored Core V - $5
Battlefield 3 - $5
Bionic Commando - $5
Bioshock 2 - $5
Blaz Blue: Continuum Shift Extend - $5
Borderlands 2 - $5
Bulletstorm: Epic Edition - $5
Call of Duty: World at War - $5
Catherine - $10
Dante's Inferno - $10
Dark Souls - $8
Dark Souls II - $15
Dead or Alive 5 - $5
Devil May Cry 4 (sealed) - $5
Dishonored - $5
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 - $20
Final Fantasy XIII - $5
Forza Motorsport 2 - $5
Grand Theft Auto V - $20
Killer Is Dead (Collector's Edition Complete) - $10
Lego Batman - $5
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - $5
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - $5
Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe - $5
Perfect Dark Zero (Collector's Edition Complete) - $5
Sleeping Dogs - $5
Soul Calibur V (Collector's Edition Complete, game itself is still sealed) - $20
South Park: The Stick of Truth - $17
Turok - $5
Wet - $7
WWE 13 - $10
WWE Legends of Wrestling - $10
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - $5

Xbox:
Halo 2 (Collector's Edition Complete, steelbook in rough condition) - $7

Wii U:
Assassin's Creed III - $7
Bayonetta 1/2 - $40
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - $5
ZombiU (case/cover insert in bad condition) - $5

I also have an incomplete ROB set that I am kind of willing to part with if anyone is interested.  Considering selling Xenoblade Chronicles for New 3DS because I know that I'm not going to have enough time to actually beat the game.

Last edited by Loxx O))) on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 9:22 pm

How much for Xenoblade 3d?  (not that I even have a new 3DS)
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 9:42 pm

How about $25?
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:38 pm

Why do you have Dark Souls II if you hated Dark Souls? Or did you buy both at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 12:34 am

Different times. And because I could. I know, it was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:02 pm

I'm selling Xenoblade Chronicles and Fire Emblem Awakening. $25 each or $40 for both.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:36 am

Yeah I'll take Xenoblade and possibly Mischief Makers depending on what you're asking. Not really interested in the box that much
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:47 am

Can you do $35 shipped for both?
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 1:43 am

Sure, go ahead and re-give me your PayPal
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Selling off some of my Genesis stuff if any of you guys are interested.  I'm just not a Genesis fan and I never play this stuff.

Looking for the prices listed but willing to negotiate.

Complete in box:
Aladdin - $8
Beavis and Butthead - $12
Sub Terrania - $5
Terminator 2 - $5
Toejam and Earl 2 - $23

Box and cart:
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine - $10
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - $15
Jurassic Park - $5
NHL 95 - $5
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - $5
Taz-Mania - $5
X-Men - $8

Cart only:
Altered Beast - $5
American Gladiators - $5
Eternal Champions - $5
Lethal Enforcers - $5
Olympic Gold - $5
The Ooze - $5
Paperboy 2 - $5
Road Rash - $5
Shaq Fu - $5
Sonic The Hedgehog - $5
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - $5
Street Fighter II - $5
Super Street Fighter II - $5
Sword of Sodan - $5
Taz In Escape From Mars - $5
Vectorman - $5

Also a few Master System games CIB:
Great Baseball - $5
Hang On/Safari Hunt - $5
Rocky - $10
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:40 pm

Sorry, can you update which ones are boxes and which ones are clamshells? I'm OCD like that
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:23 pm

Taz Mania is prolly a shell.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:58 pm

They're all the hard cases rather than the cardboard boxes. Sorry for not clarifying. I didn't think of that.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 4:01 pm

I'm interested in Sub Terrania but it probably doesn't make too much sense to ship a $5 package. If you add any more stuff maybe we can work something out
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 5:51 pm

jthefrank wrote:
I'm interested in Sub Terrania but it probably doesn't make too much sense to ship a $5 package.  If you add any more stuff maybe we can work something out

How could you pass up Shaq Fu?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:48 pm

I honestly think it's kind of fun. I'll have to wait until I go home to look around. Is there anything you're looking for on Genesis, NES, or SNES?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:51 pm

I also have PlayStation and Dreamcast stuff if you collect for those as well.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:59 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
I honestly think it's kind of fun.  I'll have to wait until I go home to look around. Is there anything you're looking for on Genesis, NES, or SNES?

Literally every single cart that I don't have (although Genesis titles available on SNES are very low priority

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
jthefrank wrote:
I'm interested in Sub Terrania but it probably doesn't make too much sense to ship a $5 package.  If you add any more stuff maybe we can work something out

How could you pass up Shaq Fu?
I got it for SNES for $1
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 7:18 pm

jthefrank wrote:
Loxx O))) wrote:
I honestly think it's kind of fun.  I'll have to wait until I go home to look around. Is there anything you're looking for on Genesis, NES, or SNES?

Literally every single cart that I don't have (although Genesis titles available on SNES are very low priority

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But if you happen to have one of these....

SNES - Musya, Claymates, Casper, Combattribes, Peacemakers, Lost Vikings II, Paladin's Quest, Ultima Black Gate, Spike McFang, Biker Mice from Mars, Power Rangers, Pirates of Dark Water, Adry Lightfoot, Oscar, Gemfire, Rise of the Phoenix, Street Racer, The Mask, Incantation, Sim City 2000, 3 Ninjas Kick Back, Air Strike Patrol, American Tale, Beauty and the Beast, Boogerman, Brainies, Captain Commando, EVO, Metal Warriors, Pocky and Rocky 2, Final Fight Guy, Aerofighters, Ninja Gaiden Trilogy, Congo's Caper, Death and Return of Superman, Exertainment, Speed Racer, Fun N Games, Ghoul Patrol, Hurricanes, Inspector Gadget, Jetsons, WILD Cats, Swat Kats, Joe and Mac 2, Super Adventure Island 2, Kendo Rage, King Arthur, King of Dragons, Bomberman, Legend, Mr. Nutz, Operation Thunderbolt, Packy and Marlon, Rex Ronan, SOS, Snow White, Sonic Blastman 1 or 2, Spanky's Quest, Seperation Anxiety, Strike Gunner, Super Ninja Boy, Syndicate, Secret of the Stars, Top Gear 3000, Uncharted Waters, War 2410, War 3010, Whizz, Wizard of Oz, Wolverine, Hulk

NES - Felix the Cat, Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, Mega Man 5, Mega Man, Lolo 2, Lolo 3, Abadox, POW, Kick Master, Shatterhand, Vice Project, TMNT II, TMNT III, Metal Storm, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Ice Climbers, 1942, Adventure Island II, Adventure Island III, Arkista's Ring, Bandit Kings of Ancient China, Battletoads, Battletoads Double Dragon, Boy and His Blob, Chip and Dale, Clash at Demonhead, Codename Viper, Conan, Contra Force, Cowboy Kid, Crash and the Boys, Defenders of Dyantron City, Deja Vu, Nightshade, Destiny of an Empire, Jeckyl and Hyde, Dragon STrike, Dragon Warrior II, Dragon Warrior III, Dragon's Lair, Dyno Warz, Faria, Final Fantasy, GI Joe, GI Joe 2, Gargoyle's Quest 2, Ghost Lion, Golgo 13, Hillsfar, Ikari Warrior 3, Isolated Warrior, Jackie Chan, Power Blade, Kabuki Fighter, Rainbow Islands, River City Ransom, Rockin Cats, Rygar, SCAT, Solomon's Key, Strider, Tailspin, Totally Rad, Treasure Master, Yo Noid
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:03 pm

I have Yo Noid but I'm not selling it to you. Cool
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:43 am

I'll have to think about it. I might be willing to sell Death and Return of Superman, Separation Anxiety, and Golgo 13. I'll definitely sell you a copy of Metroid (since I have 3). I'm more partial to NES so it's harder for me to let go of those games. I have a decent chunk of the ones you're looking for. Battletoads/Double Dragon for NES is a game I don't particularly like but I know it would be a bitch finding it again for a decent price. I got that and Mighty Final Fight for like $150.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Here's what I got that I'll let go of. Tell me what you're interested in.

NES:
8 Eyes
Adventures of Bayou Billy
Alpha Mission
Destination Earthstar
Dirty Harry
Golgo 13
Kung-Fu Heroes
Ikari Warriors
Mappyland
Metroid
Silent Service
Star Voyager

SNES:
Aero The Acrobat
Death and Return of Superman
Marvel Super Heroes in War of the Gems
Separation Anxiety
Super Empire Strikes Back
Uniracers

All of those would be cart only. I thought about it. I'm not going to be super hardcore into collecting for the time being so I think I can let go of some of the games I would have no interest in and that I don't think my daughter would enjoy too much.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 10:27 pm

Sub Terrania
Alpha Mission
Destination Earthstar
Dirty Harry
Golgo 13
Mappyland
Metroid
Death and Return of Superman
Separation Anxiety

I'd go for all of those (the ones I don't have), as long as they have minimal label damage
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 12:13 am

They're decent. I'll get a picture and estimate for you tomorrow. I have to work in the morning so I'm going to bed soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games   Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling off a lot of my modern games, added Genesis games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next