The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show Empty
PostSubject: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:36 am

Just wanted to say that I was once supposed to hang out with a friend, and I drive all the way to Minneapolis to see her (and potentially get some boob action), and she says she wants to go to a Kill Hannah concert, so I reluctantly go with but it was only 5 dolla so whatever, but I get there and just stand with my arms crossed the whole time because I'm so pissed off because the music is beyond shitty and I wanted to rush the stage and grab the tie of the guitar player and wrap it around his fucking throat and squeeze until there's no more life left in him.

After the show, my friend asked if there was anything she could do to make up for it, and I said a blowjob, but she denied.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:42 am

Green_shoes probably likes them.

DOA, too.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:45 am

What a couple'a homoz.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:48 am

DOA has an Escape the Fate song on her myspace profile.

One night she wanted me to sit and listen to the whole thing to make sure it wasn't fucked up. Plain
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:50 am

Never heard of them, but I'll take your word (or expression) on it that it was terrible.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:50 am

Go check them out for yourself.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:51 am

Well, I think that guy would do very well. Emo guys are scary. I mean, why would someone want to be one anyway, that stupid shit.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:53 am

Yes, I tremble in fear of guys who dress in tight clothes and makeup.

To be clear... I'm referring to the new emo... not the old emo we know as black metal. Mischief
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:57 am

Old emo is a buncha "emotional" pussies pretending they're tough.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:00 am

Black metal is emo.

"BLARGH! CHRISTIANS FORCED THEMSELVES ON MY PEOPLE HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO! LET ME GO CUT MYSELF, AND PUT ON TIGHT PANTS, AND LOTS OF MY MOMS MAKEUP. THEN WE'LL GO BURN SOME CHURCHES! BLARGH!"
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:01 am

But at least they're being evil about it and not crying.

Plus black metal sounds better than emotional hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:04 am

AC/DC fans are whiney ass bitches apparently.

WAH! Your opinion is worthless because you like metal. You've never seen them live, wah!
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:06 am

AC/DC can pump out a pretty good tune.

Only problem is they play nothing BUT that one tune. Every song of theirs I've heard has been exactly the same, and the singer they got after the original died totally sucks balls.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:08 am

I said "enjoy your shitty cd" and those are the kinds of responses I get. Then someone said the only reason people hate on them is because they haven't replied. So I actually give a legitimate response... then he posts my icon and says my opinion is worthless. What fucking douchebaggery.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:18 am

His name is ignorant monkey...

You know... people call the metal board elist when there are people like that on IGN? Fucking ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:41 am

Speaking of Bloodbath, I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THE PRODUCTION ON RESURRECTION THROUGH CARNAGE. Awesome album besides, but the guitar sound is far too crunchy and ear-assaulting. It actually sounds pretty badass, but it literally makes me tired. Extol's Undeceived suffers from the same problem. Same kind of production style.

There are just certain albums I can't bear to listen to for reasons that they make me feel either fatigued or ill. Gary Numan's Exile is an example of the latter. Makes my head hurt and I feel like I wanna puke every time I hear it, but it's a pretty good album besides.

Last edited by Abnormal Freak on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:42 am

I don't like the guitars on that album, either.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:14 am

Kill Hannah look about as scary as the average high schooler. Also, Ignorant_Munky is a dumb!
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:01 am

Oh my.

Look at how I spanked the twerp who said that without AC/DC, there would be no Bloodbath.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:03 am

There would be no Bloodbath without AC/DC? lol wut
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:05 am

I know, the stupidity is astounding.

If AC/DC had made music before heavy metal was invented, then maaaaaybe, since Sab had some roots in blues and hard rock and such, but even still it's a stupid statement.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:07 am

All this talk about Bloodbath being an angry band... and he's never heard them or read their lyrics. I bet that stupid fucker watches Metalocalypse. Does he know fucking Toki Wartooth is modeled after Mikael fucking Akerfeldt? The singer of Bloodbath? Who isn't an angry or violent man at all?

Bah, humbug.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:09 am

At least he hasn't claimed (yet) that Dethklok knock every other band they're imitating out of the ballpark. "THIS IS WAAAAY BETTER THAN THE MUSIC IT'S PARODYING." I've heard that on a few occasions.

By the way, I'M OUT, NEGROES. See you tomorrows.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:23 am

You'll have to read this Abner.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show   IGN related:  I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IGN related: I predict this guy would piss himself at a metal show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next