The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is you, isn't it Kurt?

Go down 
+6
Hollow_Viscus
Abnormal Freak
IAmHeavenSent
X-pert74
possybending
Loxx O)))
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:10 am

Abner has indeed.

I remember when LooseNut was banned for shit, we pointed out TNO for doing the same things, etc..
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:21 pm

LooseNut's posts were removed. Which should have been a sign to not say certain things or do certain things. He got banned because he continually reposted things that were deleted. If someone removes your post, take a hint.

And I generally say that if someone has a problem with you saying things and you're told not to do it or someone asks you to stop, you stop or you'll get banned. Deleting posts was us saying "stop doing that."
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:26 pm

the same things LooseNut said that got deleted is okay when TNO does it, though.
Thats all i'm saying.

But I was just saying that Abner has NEVER gotten along with TNO.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:41 pm

Does anyone ever tell him to stop?

No. They don't. So get your facts straight. There is a difference. Myself and DOA showed disapproval at what LooseNut was doing yet he continued. He paid the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:16 pm

Yet it was a douchebag thing to be so inconsistent and to ban LN but not TNO, simply because TNO didn't attack you personally. That's the only reason you guys banned LN was because you got all butthurt. :o
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:13 pm

I just said that no one says for him to stop while we did. LooseNut got banned because he didn't stop after it was made clear that someone wanted him to. You people only read what you want to read. It's very simple and it's not outrageous. It's fair. You just want something to bitch about. No one says "I wish you would stop TheNamelessOne" No. You just throw fucking bitch fits about how it's not fair when it really is. All you want to do is argue back with him or whine about how someone else got banned. If he attacks you and you want him to stop or him get banned if he doesn't... fucking say that. It's that god damn simple.

Edit: Let me try to break this down for you people that can't understand simple concepts.

IF SOMEONE FUCKS WITH YOU AND YOU DON'T CARE, NEITHER DO I.
IF SOMEONE FUCKS WITH YOU AND YOU WANT THEM TO STOP LET THEM KNOW. IF THEY DON'T, THEY WILL BE BANNED.

Some people don't care about stupid bullshit. Others choose not to put up with it. It's up to each user to decide whether or not they want to put up with it. It's very simple. If someone gives you shit but you don't really mind... why should I care? If it's annoying you and you want it to stop, that is where I step in if it doesn't. Nothing hard about that at all.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:35 pm

That's the thing though, I'm not such a whiny bitch that I NEED TO HAVE SOMEBODY BANNED. As much as I dislike TNO, I'm not gonna rally for him to be banned because I'm not such a pussy to do so. If he DOES get banned, I admit, I won't care. It's just kind of dumb that with LN and TNO, who basically do the same stupid stuff, the former gets banned and the latter doesn't, simply because you got butthurt about it. You said it yourself, if someone messes with us you don't care so long as we don't. Yet you clearly DO care if someone messes with YOU, and that's bullshit. That's called being a crybaby wimp and getting your dick all in a knot.

I didn't care too much for LN, but at least he contributed some things and was fairly interesting. TNO is just a fucking retard, yet he's the one who gets to stick around. If you're gonna ban one, ban 'em both; otherwise, you should have allowed LN to continue posting here.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:42 pm

All this over TNO's little posts?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:02 am

I, as well as DOA, was annoyed by LooseNut and he knew not to continue what he was doing. God damn... it's that fucking simple. Like I said... People get to choose. If you want to put up with bullshit, go ahead. That's your problem. If you don't want to, you won't have to. Plain and simple. Now shut the hell up about it. That's the way it is. It's very simple to understand and it is fair. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:05 am

GRAH IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:07 am

Uh huh.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:09 am

im haxing ur board and banning u
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:11 am

Right.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:13 am

im beating off on ur face
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:59 am

I stole a dollar from both of you.

And got 2 McFlurries.......fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:17 am

Lucky bastard.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:56 am

TheNamelessOne is a really good troll... er, fucking pussy fuck him!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:59 am

You've already said you like him, Kurt.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:48 am

That was before he happened to make fun of me of all people Not Talking He is now scum and dregs.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:07 am

X-pert74 wrote:
TheNamelessOne, you're a pussy motherfucker who got a clit surgically attached to his asshole so he could feel like more of a woman when taking it up the butt/cunt... bunt. I'm gonna make you roll your shit up into tiny strings and snort it all down into your lungs until you die from nasal fecal ingestion. You'd better watch yourself motherfucker. I'm coming to get you.

Laugh wut

btw loosenut was the best poster here
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 am

other than me.
Back to top Go down
krischance0303

krischance0303

Character sheet
Name: Aimie
Experience Points: 0/100

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:09 am

just wanted to mention that OP does look like kurt. maybe he walked in on his mother giving his brother a blowjob? maybe? hmm, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:31 am

i am beating off to notions of immediate family incest right now

about to essplode on krischance's face
Back to top Go down
krischance0303

krischance0303

Character sheet
Name: Aimie
Experience Points: 0/100

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:36 am

*ducks*

*runs*

*hides for cover behind loxxy*
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:36 am

FINE WITH ME *spooges on Loxxy's baby face*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is you, isn't it Kurt?   This is you, isn't it Kurt? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is you, isn't it Kurt?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next