The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+11
Abnormal Freak
krischance0303
azathoth999
TheNamelessOne
X-pert74
IAmHeavenSent
uhhuhher
Loxx O)))
Cghost
possybending
Green_shoes
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

~Academy Community Thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:01 pm

I totally forget about the Wolverine: Origins movie. Part of the film was filmed not far from where I live. Is there a set release date for it?
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:33 pm

May 1, 2009

I'm so going front stage, and it's for characters not played by Hugh Jackman (though the guy's a great actor, I'm just not a fan of Wolverine, especially since this is basically the 4th X-Men movie, just this time they're going to stop lying and admit that the movie is basically Wolverine does stuff and people show up.

Still: Deadpool, Gambit, Sabertooth's back, Maverick, Silver Fox, plus I want to see what Weapon XI will look like.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:29 am

I'm hoping the actors playing Deadpool and Gambit deliver the goods.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:39 am

Ryan Reynolds is playing Deadpool and he's a good actor.

The movie will be horrible though
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:04 am

I've enjoyed each film I've seen with Ryan Reynolds starring it. Most superhero movies are rather horrible but I manage to sit there and just watch and enjoy what I see instead of criticizing every error and flaw in the film.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:16 am

The Captain America movie was awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:29 am

I've loved almost every superhero movie I've seen. Exceptions include anything with Superman in it, Batman & Robin, Electra, Hulk and X-3: Last Stand. I didn't hate Daredevil or The Punisher, though neither have really been interesting characters for me anyway, but I don't really like them.

And Cghost, it might but I'm just hoping that it's a good movie. It has to at least be better than X-3: Last Stand. Now that was a super horrid movie. I saw it free on HBO at college (aka I didn't have to pay for cable) and even still I wanted a refund of my time and money after finally seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:40 am

the first X-men movie was good, that's it. All the spiderman movies have been garbage. The Punisher was okay but Thomas Jane is staler than week old baguette. Superman movies are bad. The best superhero movies have been Batman Begins and the Dark Knight. The first two batman movies were good too, Batman Forever and the other one were bad though. Haven't seen Iron Man yet, and Hulk was really shitty, but I've heard The Incredible Hulk is better. I've never seen any Captain America movie, but I'll assume it's gay as the utter faggotry of Captain America in general is enough to push me away
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:46 am

I disagree heavily with the Spiderman movies being garbage, and I love Batman Forever (though that's mostly because that was one of my first movies seen in theater, and the OST was amazingly good) and The Incredible Hulk is much better overall to the Hulk.

X-Men 2 I've found to be better than the first.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:47 am

It's probably because I really loved the spiderman franchise as a kid (I still ahve a bunch of comics and am considering picking up some more now that I have a job and can afford it) and the way the movie betrayed a lot of it really fucking pissed me off. That and Toby McGuire is even shittier than Thomas Jane.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:01 am

I can understand the McGuire hate. Too bad the dude looks exactly like who I'd think Peter Parker would look like as an adult, but yeah, I can get the hate.

I loved the spiderman cartoons as a child (my parents didn't allow me to get comics because they thought it'd rot my mind, so I watched the stuff on tv) only recently have I gotten into actually buying comics instead of just checking out my friends stuff (though, admittedly, most of my purchases are Deadpool related). The 3rd movie was the only "bad" one because of numerous things:

1) Sandman killed uncle ben? come the fuck on, though I tried to get over it while watching)

2) Symbiote Parker = emo parker. Seriously, this was stupid and just made to get a laugh, basically ruined the movie for movie go'ers who didn't grow up big comic book fans.

3) The Movie was cluttered with too many angles (numerous which weren't really needed like any of the love angles). If the movie was split into 2 movies with Parker losing the symbiote and Brock getting it being the ending to the 3rd, I could see it working.....

4) Most of all, fucking Venom. Venom doesn't speak in 1st person, Venom doesn't look like a skinny starved child, Brock doesn't control Venom AND willingly want to kill Parker. Venom was one of the biggest selling points of the movie, and the director didn't want to add him because he thought he'd be too similar to Sandman so when the fanbase screamed for Venom he made sure to fuck it up and basically shit on the movie, giving a big finger to all in the audience. Fucking christ asshole, having Venom sells this movie almost by itself, suck it up and do it properly. You're ego ruined the end of a franchise and now the interest in any follow-up Spidermans is very low.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:33 pm

I've had a really shit day and now I've got to go to work. I honestly felt like stabbing someone in the throat and I was fully prepared to do it.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:49 pm

Cry
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:56 pm

Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:01 pm

Gots me a bottle of Jager.
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

Title : The Cunt

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:07 am

Gots me a bottle of Vodka.
Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brandimichellej
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:07 am

Lets hang out... and share.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:08 am

And make a trip here to share with me.
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:09 am

What you got as a mixer?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:09 am

Nothing... We'll drink that shit straight. Seriously... I will come pick you up.
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:12 am

Well Damn, Some one is going hard tonight. Since when did you drink jager?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:13 am

Um... I've always drank it when offered it.
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:16 am

Well, ok then. No special reason?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:16 am

Tonight... Yes. but I don't want to go into it again. Like I told you in a PM... I could use the company.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:30 pm

Yeah... I plan on buying another bottle again tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next