The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So much snow

Go down 
+4
possybending
IAmHeavenSent
Cghost
Abnormal Freak
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:17 am

It's beautiful. I hope to maybe go sledding/tubing tomorrow or Tuesday. Here's hoping it all doesn't melt before then!
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:20 am

you should beat off in the snow and see if your semen melts it
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:25 am

My peener would probably freeze off before I finish batin. :o Unless I tried doing it within my pants and then letting little Jimmy Swaggart come outside when he's ready to blow.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:44 am

if you did try, please make a video and send it to me!!!!!1 =)

jimmy swaggart. lol.

ps, i hate you because you get snow!!!! can i spend december with you?
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:05 am

What is this "snow" you speak of? I'm guessing that it's cold coming from your description of it.

BTW It's 41 degrees outside and I think it's cold enough that everything will be covered in dew like an hour earlier.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:11 am

I don't know what real snow is. =(

it's about 30 degrees here, but no snow. ever. ever.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:31 am

I like how I go outside in a t-shirt in -5 degree whether and you guys have probably never seen snow
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:35 am

whether!!! hahaha you mean weather, i'm sure.

hell, i'll move in with you for december!
it snowed pretty good when i was like 4 or so.

i'm lucky if we get like 2 inches that sticks for an hour or two.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:40 am

you can move in but my room's a mess. You'll find something you like I'm sure though, I have differnetial equations notes all over the damn place.

yes, weather, I've been doing that a lot.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:41 am

It never snows where I live, ever. I've seen snow maybe a couple times in my life.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:43 am

that's because you're a fag
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:47 am

I've seen snow twice in my lifetime, once in Colorado driving up a mountain and once in New Hampshire for Christmas. The former lasted 56 minutes, the latter was 2 day before we were going back home so we played but did very little overall outside of having snowball fights and shoving each other on the ice slicken road. I love the cold and have been in cold areas many times with just a t-shirt and shorts.

This is probably the season I would be against seeing snow, though, because I still can't go more than an hour without my bald head getting so cold to the point that I need to put on my beanie/hats/bed sheets/pair of pants. It's funny, you brag about going outside in -5 degree weather with just a t-shirt on. In Florida during the summer there are people walking outside in baggy pants, hoodie or big jacket and boots when it's 90+ outside.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:51 am

Cghost wrote:

Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:53 am

Cghost wrote:
you can move in but my room's a mess. You'll find something you like I'm sure though, I have differnetial equations notes all over the damn place.

yes, weather, I've been doing that a lot.

haha if i honestly got to come, i'd clean if you wanted me to! (which is saying something because i hate cleaning). that's pretty hot--we could talk nerdy to each other. sorry. had to go there.

it's alright... i said 'close' instead of 'clothes' a while back and felt like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:58 am

X-pert74 wrote:
Cghost wrote:

Fuck off.

Tongue Love

you could clean if you really wanted. It's not really that messy there's just paper and shit everywhere. Not literal shit though.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:59 am

I feel sorry for all you ninnies who've barely ever experienced snow.

I'm just upset that Minnesota winters have been so weak the past several years. Perhaps I should move to northern Michigan. I hear it's quite snowy up there.

Feel free to come stay with me, Shea. o: You can warm my feet up when they get cold, and make me sammiches an' stuff. Oh, and occasionally you'd get some lovinz when I'm feelin' up to it. :]
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:00 am

that's good. even with the promise of snow, i think i'd have to turn it down if there were literal shit all about your room.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:01 am

Abnormal Freak wrote:
I feel sorry for all you ninnies who've barely ever experienced snow.

I'm just upset that Minnesota winters have been so weak the past several years. Perhaps I should move to northern Michigan. I hear it's quite snowy up there.

Feel free to come stay with me, Shea. o: You can warm my feet up when they get cold, and make me sammiches an' stuff. Oh, and occasionally you'd get some lovinz when I'm feelin' up to it. :]

I feel sorry for me, too. Really, really sorry.

if you go to michigan, take me with you.

and hellz yeah! I tend to stay pretty warm, so i'd be good for that. I'd make sammiches for snow. and because you're awesome.
when can i come?

..haha i just asked when i could come.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:04 am

:O

ohmai

Come whenever you're up to it!

If I really had a place for you to stay, and if you were serious about showin' up, that'd be pretty cool.

Though I'd haftoo abstain from any cexinz. O:

mb sum mackin id partake in tho o .o

Last edited by Abnormal Freak on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:05 am

We could go snow tubing and watch ridiculous(ly awesome) foreign horror flicks and cuddle to keep warm. :O
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:07 am

oh, you don't know how bad i want to see snow. my, erm, friend is visiting his dad in CO over Christmas, and I'm pretty close to starving myself to fit in a suitcase.

mackin's cool.
um, snow tubing. does that require coordination of any sort? haha
cuddling!!! =)
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:10 am

Snow tubing requires sitting on an inner tube and going downhill. :O

Some coordination is needed when getting a running start by jumping at the top of the hill and landing on the tube properly on your stomach, to get more momentum and fun!
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:12 am

sounds fun, but i screw up the easiest things to do. haha

so at least it'd be a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:13 am

Of course.

Last year I totally face-planted when diving for a running start. The snow was really rigid, and I didn't first try to go down the hill before doing the run-start, so the tube actually didn't move when I landed on top of it, so I got flung forward and got a face full of ice.

Surprised I didn't bust my nose or even bleed.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:15 am

that's an accomplishment!!

btw, if you want to know what "snow" is to me---look at my photo album on facebook sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So much snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So much snow
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: