The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So much snow

Go down 
+4
possybending
IAmHeavenSent
Cghost
Abnormal Freak
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

So much snow - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:35 am

same thing happens here, but I'm not at this house enough to have to shovel

Our snow is pretty shitty though. It's all powder.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:49 pm

that would suck for me. our driveway is 1/10 of a mile. bet i wouldn't be shoveling that.

but don't complain about the quality of your snow--at least you get some!!!!

ANGRY FACE
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:43 pm

Hey yall, I'm in New York City (Queens right now) and there's snow everywhere, though it's not exactly snowing right now.

Quite frankly, this is awesome. Too bad I'm busy doing stuff the next two days and driving back to Florida on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:42 pm

Whatcha in NYC for??

... and more importantly, why wasn't i invited?

That's like in my top 3 places i HAVE to visit, you know.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:14 pm

Funeral, and we drove straight from Florida to here (taking shifts driving) in 23 hours. We're going to bed at like 9:30 to wake up at 5:30 for the funeral procession and then after it all (at 2) we literally get back to driving all the way back home.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:45 pm

no, really.

that's sad. the whole funeral thing and missing nyc.

i'd demand an extra day.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:18 am

Dad works early on Wednesday and needs to sleep at home before going to work, so it's out of our hands. We learned about this on Friday, so we had almost no time to prepare outside of getting the weekend off and getting clothes.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Yeah.... Funerals are usually planned so soon that it doesn't give people much time at all. It's just a big frenzy. My mom's funeral was three days after she died. That's just not enough time for people, but it's the type of thing where you need to get that closure and not drag it out.

btw, lox sent me a picture of you (in context, it wasn't all creepy and stuff like he just wanted to send me one or whatever, I promise), and you looked totally innocent and adorable. just thought i'd tell you.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:18 pm

Me?

Edit: I'm sorry to hear that about your mother, I'll pray for her tonight. I just got home a couple of hours ago and I'm probably going to head in really early thanks to that lovely non-stop (well, outside of food, gas and potty breaks) from Long Island at 2 pm.

That is something that I don't like about funerals (well, besides how a loved one has passed) is how quick they are. I learned that she died last Friday and only 3 hours later was told that my dad was driving North and wanted me to come to so we can shift-drive up and back to save money. My grandfather died a few weeks before the end of my senior year and his funeral took place the very last day of exams, so I had to take half of my exams a week before. I'm happy to make both of their funerals and would've made the choice to make them again, but it's always a big strain that adds to the grieving that I just don't like.

Plus my lower back is hating me after 60+ hours of driving going through the last 4 days with only 8 hours collectively in that time span to lay down properly on a bed......a Honda Odyssey just isn't meant for a man's back.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am

Joe kept sending me cock picks the entire time he was on the road. I'd wake up at like 10 a.m. from my phone beeping, and there in front of my eyes would be a very hairy penis. I don't mean just the bush--I mean HIS PENIS literally had HAIR growing all over it. That's how much of a hairy muhfugger the guy is.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:07 am

I'm Italian, what do you expect?

BTW, my dad is certain you're a girl, so eh.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:19 am

I very well could be. o.o
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:52 am

possybending wrote:
Me?

Edit: I'm sorry to hear that about your mother, I'll pray for her tonight.

That is something that I don't like about funerals (well, besides how a loved one has passed) is how quick they are. I learned that she died last Friday and only 3 hours later was told that my dad was driving North and wanted me to come to so we can shift-drive up and back to save money. My grandfather died a few weeks before the end of my senior year and his funeral took place the very last day of exams, so I had to take half of my exams a week before. I'm happy to make both of their funerals and would've made the choice to make them again, but it's always a big strain that adds to the grieving that I just don't like.

haha yes, you. surprised?

And thank you... She died May 10 of this year, so 2008 has been a bitch to me. I'm not too sad to see it go. She was quite literally my best friend, so I still don't know what I'm doing. I've been to at least 4 funerals this year... The last funeral I'd been to was like 2005. Luckily, when my great aunt died in January, the funeral was on a holiday from school. Then, I finished my finals the day before Mom went to the hospital, so i didn't have that on my mind. So life sucks, but at least the timing wasn't TOO terrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So much snow   So much snow - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So much snow
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Academy :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: