The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about? Empty
PostSubject: Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about?   Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:23 am

In this music video, there were these two douche fuckers moshing throughout the city, and they get more and more people to mosh alongside them, including a guy in a shopping cart. I had forgotten about it until I saw the latest moshing thread on the Metal board, and I really want to see it again. It has hardcore music playing and it's so ridiculous that it's hilarious. I think it might actually be a parody video, so I want to see it again. I don't remember what it's called though, so I have no idea what to search for.

Do any of you know this video? Thanks Happy
Back to top Go down
McThrashy

McThrashy

Title : What me worry?

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about?   Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:31 am

I have no idea of this video you speak of.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about?   Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:18 pm

This is so fucking frustrating. I want to see it again, but no one anywhere knows what I'm talking about. It was posted on the Metal board a few years ago, and I remember people were talking about it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about?   Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:07 pm

I remember something about a moshing video and people jumping out of dumpsters and such to join.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about?   Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:14 am

I recall the video but don't know where to find it.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about?   Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:19 am

I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about?   Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do any of you know which music video I'm talking about?
Page 1 of 1