The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...

Go down 
+2
Green_shoes
Loxx O)))
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... Empty
PostSubject: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:14 am

And that kind of saddened me. I asked him to join here, but he never even replied to the PM. And it sucks because we've got myself, Cghost, and Blug. I wouldn't mind if more users from the metal board came here, hell, I'd love it. I wish Ab would just come over here and post some. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... Empty
PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:18 am

I haven't gone onto the IGN metal boards for awhile now really. It seems to be rather slow over there but this place is a buzz of activity so i've been putting my time into posting here as people reply pretty quick around here and theres always something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:18 am

I got Bodo posting here. He's WildWhackyWhatever. THAT'S TWO USERS I"VE BROUGHT OVER NOW.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:20 am

Yeah... if you get on at the right time of day here you'll see a decent amount of activity. I didn't mention you up there because you're not so regular on that board, but I definitely know about you. Tongue

I think Ab might even like this place if he gave it a shot.

And yeah, I knew who he was. You guys don't know this... but since I'm an admin I see the email address you sign up from. Seeing how you guys have to actually confirm your accounts, I probably see your most active email accounts.

And for fuck sake... I'm sorry about all the emails you get for private messages, but I think you can turn that off.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:48 pm

It would be like the second coming of the Heavy Metal Community Board. But nothing can top that.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:42 am

And he's here now. Love
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:44 am

New users = more activity
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:45 am

Si... but he's one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:32 am

He didn't post anything so you're lying.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:33 am

He has his own thread in the introduction board. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:34 am

Like I read that BS board.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:35 am

Well he is online now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:36 am

I'll go there but only because it's him.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:39 am

You're a bastard, Blooge. Not Talking
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:57 am

:O
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:03 pm

Loxxikus wrote:
Si... but he's one of my favorites.

i'm your real favorite.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:04 pm

You don't post on IGN, do you?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:07 pm

of course i do.
ha.

but i'm still your favorite
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:23 pm

Think DOA would agree with that?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:28 pm

idk

i'm a lot of people's favorite... it just happens.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:33 pm

Uh huh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...   AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AbnormalFreak was talking about getting the IGN metal board to go to a different message board...
Page 1 of 1