The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're going to have an RPG type board and system on this board Read for details

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

We're going to have an RPG type board and system on this board Read for details Empty
PostSubject: We're going to have an RPG type board and system on this board Read for details   We're going to have an RPG type board and system on this board Read for details I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:29 pm

Some may have noticed that I have a hit point meter in my profile... That is because I discovered the boards allow for RPGs... I've taken the time to consider how to make it work here and how to implement it. I've decided on how to test run it. Later on I'm going to develop the character sheets for people. So you can make your own characters to determine their gender, name, age, etc... Then after that we'll use a board for duels as a test run for the dice and health aspect. The rules there will be simple. Two users will fight. Probably use an initial dice roll to see who attacks first. Then when you attack, the opponent will roll after you. If the opponent rolls a lower number, you land the attack for that amount of hit points. If the opponnent hits the number, they parry the attack then you roll again to see if they hit you, you parry, or you block. For a number over your roll, the opponent simply blocks the attack and it is your turn again.

I hope that doesn't really seem confusing. Who all is interested in this idea and wants to give it a shot?
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
HULK

HULK

Character sheet
Name: Rika
Experience Points: 0/100

We're going to have an RPG type board and system on this board Read for details Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're going to have an RPG type board and system on this board Read for details   We're going to have an RPG type board and system on this board Read for details I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:00 pm

Woot! Sound like fun. There are games like this in the Gaia forum.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: We're going to have an RPG type board and system on this board Read for details   We're going to have an RPG type board and system on this board Read for details I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:05 pm

This should make things abit more interesting around here
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: We're going to have an RPG type board and system on this board Read for details   We're going to have an RPG type board and system on this board Read for details I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:18 pm

For the record, the board has been created and the character creation thread has been made.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're going to have an RPG type board and system on this board Read for details   We're going to have an RPG type board and system on this board Read for details I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're going to have an RPG type board and system on this board Read for details
Page 1 of 1