The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in

Go down 
+2
Abnormal Freak
roughdraft_zero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in Empty
PostSubject: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:46 pm

And I couldn't find my old avatar, which I loved so much, so I had to find another one.

So how do you like my new 'do?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:57 pm

I prefer this newer avatar. Givin' me a chubalub.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Yeah this one seems happier.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:33 pm

You should stop being such a narcissistic job-quitting insecure faggot, roughfag.

And start postin' some n00dz or (if full n00dz not available) mostly-n00dz of the girl in your av.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
You should stop being such a narcissistic job-quitting insecure faggot, roughfag.

And start postin' some n00dz or (if full n00dz not available) mostly-n00dz of the girl in your av.

lol just noticed I have an awesome signature too. It, as well as my new namesake, are definitely here to stay. Though I didn't see it when I first made those couple of posts earlier today...did Loxx come in and architect that today since my return or was it always there since his temper tantrum?

And why do you need me to post newds, dewds? I already told you her name (Dors Feline), just look her up yerself. Unless, you want me to do it cuz you like the idea of another man indirectly giving you a boner.

Abnormal Freak wrote:
I prefer this newer avatar. Givin' me a chubalub.
I liked the old one better cuz there was more belly accentuation Tongue
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Yeah stop quitting jobs and start getting laid off like a man! Tongue
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:34 pm

pretty sure all these changes have been there since he originally got upset.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:05 am

roughfag_zero wrote:
Unless, you want me to do it cuz you like the idea of another man indirectly giving you a boner.

My secret homosexual desires have been disclosed.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:02 am

more like dick-closed.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:04 am

I prefer the new avatar.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:51 pm

OH NO! My "retard" title, roughfag moniker, and crazy signature are ALL GONE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:53 pm

Sad. They gave your posts character.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 pm

True. With that name you were untouchable in terms of insults. Sad
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:37 pm

What ammunition will Jony have now???
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:54 am

I don't know but he's a smart guy. He'll think of something.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:20 am

roughdraft_zero wrote:

So how do you like my new 'do?

Som would be proud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in   lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol I actually had to type "roughfag_zero" instead of "roughdraft_zero" to log in
Page 1 of 1