The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm depressed

Go down 
+6
possybending
Loxx O)))
McThrashy
X-pert74
IAmHeavenSent
Abnormal Freak
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:31 am

I'm not sure particularly what's wrong with me, but I have like 50 possibilities which probably all add up.

So I may disappear for a bit. May not actually. Time will tell. Just saying that if I DO end up not posting, you'll know why.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:04 am

awww i'm sorry you're depressed. i've been pretty down, myself.
i'll miss you so freaking much if you disappear. i neeeeeeed you.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:06 am

Read ma Facebook status and blawg if you like, ha.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:21 am

That sucks Sad I hope you feel better soon. Being depressed isn't fun, so I hope you'll be able to cheer up quickly.
Back to top Go down
McThrashy

McThrashy

Title : What me worry?

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:38 pm

How can you be depressed when you have the lord almighty to lean on?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:56 pm

Too many reasons to count, but here's a few:

a) I haven't been much of a Christian nor even had a strong relationship with God for months now.

b) I'm a shut-in and don't have any friends to talk to regularly.

c) I've been cooped up inside and haven't been outside in the sun.

d) I like someone, and whenever that happens, I get bummed 'cos I know they either won't like me back, or the situation's not right and I shouldn't have liked them to begin with.

e) You're a fag, and that has a very negative effect on my livelihood. :(
Back to top Go down
McThrashy

McThrashy

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:59 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
Too many reasons to count, but here's a few:

a) I haven't been much of a Christian nor even had a strong relationship with God for months now.

b) I'm a shut-in and don't have any friends to talk to regularly.

c) I've been cooped up inside and haven't been outside in the sun.

d) I like someone, and whenever that happens, I get bummed 'cos I know they either won't like me back, or the situation's not right and I shouldn't have liked them to begin with.

e) You're a fag, and that has a very negative effect on my livelihood. Sad

That sounds alot like me minus the being a christian part.

I feel your pain. *hugs* Give me a IM on aim or something if you feel like talking.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm trying to pull myself out of this rut. I've contacted some friends and have told 'em how bummed I am. Going snow tubing tomorrow, which should be pretty awesome if the snow's not all slushy. :o Even if that doesn't work, they're coming over here anyway to chill and watch movies, so yay.
Back to top Go down
McThrashy

McThrashy

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:24 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm trying to pull myself out of this rut. I've contacted some friends and have told 'em how bummed I am. Going snow tubing tomorrow, which should be pretty awesome if the snow's not all slushy. Surprised Even if that doesn't work, they're coming over here anyway to chill and watch movies, so yay.

I want some snow. Sad Last time I went sledding I about broke my tail bone. I hit a ramp and flew really high and landed directly on my ass. I crawled like 2 blocks home sobbing as I went drudging through the snow. When I got home my mom was in the living room and rushed me into the tub and gave me a hot bath. This was when I was like 7. I was so sick after that happened.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:15 pm

good luck. i know it's tough.

enjoy your time with other people.
as the holidays approach, i am trying to acclimate myself with being alone. it'll be a rough time for me.

oh, and enjoy the freaking snow! Enough for me, too, please!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:45 pm

When I'm depressed I like getting drunk and hurting myself.

That probably doesn't help you, though.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:56 pm

pain is scary.

i tend to become reclusive.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:07 am

I get reclusive and watch sports/sports highlights, though even when I'm happy I end up watching sports/sportshighlights.

Abby, if you ever want to talk, you technically have my number. I wont go out of my way to say I understand your problem (I know it's just a standard response but still) yet I too have been going through hard times, so I can relate.

I do hope you re-find your relationship with God again soon, sometimes it comes from the stupidest of things (I got reaffirmed in my faith after I fell for a really religious girl because I thought it would improve my chances with her; it became a vain attempt for various reasons but it really did re-open my eyes and in the end I'm thankful for coming back even if that wasn't the intention at first, it's the result that I'm happy with).
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:17 am

If I lived near you I'd buy you an ice cream to make you feel better.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:33 am

aw. we're so nice.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:18 am

Ice cream would rock me so hard right now.

Although it's been a pretty good day.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:35 pm

Aw, I'm glad your day was good. Mine wasn't too fabulous. I seem to be getting worse.

Ice cream is always good. I have a caramel java chiller from sonic yesterday. That was probably the highlight. haha
Back to top Go down
krischance0303

krischance0303

Character sheet
Name: Aimie
Experience Points: 0/100

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:46 pm

ab, something that you've probably already heard and probably don't want to hear from me is that church rocks.

it takes a lot for that to come from me because i was raised in the bible belt where i would go to church and the pastor would look me directly in the eyes and tell me that i'm going to hell, regardless of what i do. after i moved out of the 'bible belt' i felt better about going to church.
it took me a long time, however, to realize how free you feel in church. i mean, you have to give it your all, but as long as you have people in a church that know what you're going through and how you really feel, you'll always have family and friends.
if justin and i didn't have a church right now, our marriage would fail... it's a horrible thing to say, but it's true. we went through a spell of trying to find a church and we just stopped going because we got tired of being snobbed. that's when we were at our lowest. the thing about a good, solid church is that the people in it will be your friends outside of church, too. and if you find some cool enough people, then it won't just be GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE, but good fun things. it took me a long time to realize that, but then again, look where i came from!
so even if you're not in church to praise god, be there for the good atmosphere and the friends and family. if it ends up that the preacher says something that clicks with you and stirs your soul, then that's good, too... i'd love for you to become closer to god again. maybe you should just give him a chance to work in your life?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Church rarely has a good atmosphere or a 'happy' time.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
krischance0303

krischance0303

Character sheet
Name: Aimie
Experience Points: 0/100

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:15 pm

you've never been to the right church.

my church = happy, loving church
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:49 pm

Sucks Ab, hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:55 am

I go to a church regularly, I've just been really sick the past two weeks and haven't gone. Plus a bit apathetic as well. But I went today, and was infinitely blessed for doing so, as I always am when I go.

My little shindig at my house tonight, I decided straight out of the blue to invite people from my Sunday school class, and a few complied, and they came, and it was super-great to hang out with them outside of church for once. Found out that one of them, a guy I feel close connectivity to because we're both kind of creative, lives only like two miles away from me--on the same street that a buddy of mine used to live on, ha. So we'll likely start hanging out more in the near future.

Yeah. It was great having them all come, especially since most of my other friends dipped out. And one girl, Sara, is a super-cutie, and I wonder if she likes me... Oooooooooh <3
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:36 am

There you go Abby, good work.

Though I was about to go mention that you should watch some Avatar to feel better.

Though tonight, it hasn't been that great, because every 2 hours I have EMT's or the Police knocking on my door answering a call about someone having a very bad injury to their head. My goodness, once is understandable, but twice just blows.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:11 am

I'm glad things are going better for you now Ab Smile
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:43 pm

awwww hugs

maybe my life can pick up now, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed   I'm depressed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm depressed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next