The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?

Go down 
+3
possybending
Loxx O)))
X-pert74
7 posters
AuthorMessage
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:50 am

I predict that the end result would be partly disastrous, and partly hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:23 am

I dunno. It's strange when my real life friends get together. On the one hand I've got the good Christian kids like Kyle. Then I've got my friends that do drugs and are pretty anti-christian. I got them together once. It was slightly awkward.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:40 pm

Kurt would be liked whenever SSBB was brought out...
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:54 pm

It's happened to me on several occasions and good times were had.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:10 am

I'd have no idea. I assume it'd be all awkward at first till everyone started talking.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:53 am

Actually it's kind of happened, when my friend and I met Bolt Thrower at the Florida Death Fest. Pretty good, introduced my friend Matt to a plethora of great bands (he only knew of Aborted and The Absence going in) while hearing all the great stuff and concerts that Bolt went to in complete jealousy.

Abby's online personality actually would go over great, but once the conversation of movies come up it'd be different, then again that's how it is already with my friends........we all get into disagreements with movies as it is.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:33 am

Maybe I'll be at the next death fest.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:08 am

YOU BETTER!

Bolt will be there and hopefully I'll be able to persuade more of my friends to show. One of my friends already likes some metal and is willing to give stuff a try, and the other (surprisingly enough) hit off well with Aborted despite not really liking much of anything else that's metal (though he is a fan of Dog Fashion Disco, Devin Townsend, Protest the Hero and Dillinger Escape Plan thanks to me............and hates Between the Buried and Me thanks to both me and Guitar Hero II Razz).

Also, my school is starting a metal club that's having it's first meeting next week and I can already tell many of the members there are the type that'd be perfect at a show like that, so I hope that works out too.
Back to top Go down
Lord-Dooku

Lord-Dooku

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:34 pm

I've done it a few times, it did end it good times though.

Ask Hollow, I've been there.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:31 pm

I suppose the closest this has ever happened to me is when both real life friends and internet friends comment on things in my Facebook.

Zach, I too have multiple groups of real life friends. I have one group of friends from middle school that's kind of nerdy/geeky, and are really into video games and anime, or other stuff like classic rock. I also have another group of friends from my high school that tend to smoke and drink and stuff (though I'm usually not around to witness it), and go to parties and things like that.

Joe, do you mean because I might play as Peach in SSBB?

Also, if I weren't on the other coast, I'd consider going to the Florida Deathfest with you guys.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:27 am

Not specifically, more that you play SSBB in general. We have a bunch of people who play with different characters (some stick to a series of just 5, some stay with just 2, some go random anytime they can and many just go to switch things up).

And you should still do your best to make FDF, because it's fucking amazing!
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:47 pm

When and where is Florida Deathfest?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:56 pm

i'm guessing it's in florida.

haha. sorry, i had to.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:42 am

When hasn't been decided just yet but where most likely will be the same as last time, which was at Janus Landings in St. Pete, right arcoss the bay from tampa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?   What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think would happen if your internet friends and real life friends all got together in the same room?
Page 1 of 1