The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Life.

Go down 
+5
Clinton70
Loxx O)))
RespawnedDemon
Hollow_Viscus
IAmHeavenSent
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:44 pm

It sucks.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Move to Hawaii.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:16 pm

I kinda like my life. Smile
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Things just turned real shitty for me tonight, ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:36 pm

You found out about Uncle Leo too, Loxx?
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Mine is average. I'm rarely at my current crappy house and I'm getting alot of work.
Single life sux but least I am somewhat busy the last 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:33 pm

my week fucking sucks. i would give away the one good v-Day i have ever had not to deal with my life.

if tommy calls one more time, i might blow someone's fucking brains out.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:44 pm

I just go to work every day. It's enough to destract me from the fact I barely have a family, love life, etc.

It's like the people at work ARE my family now. I see them so often. Tongue
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:51 pm

i don't have a family or a love life either, except tommy (the family i don't want) won't fucking leave me alone. i can't handle it.

i wish i could let myself be consumed with school and work and not feel guilty when i ignore his calls. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:53 pm

I've been with my folks, till I get a new house.

Blocken zee numba.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:07 am

Who is Tommy?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:23 am

My father
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:45 am

My life is great on one side, not so great on the other.

Job is awesome, just bought a new car, feeling accomplished with myself, etc.

Feel I'm distancing from my friends though, and no love life either. Sad

Sorry to hear that your week is going so shitty though.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:04 am

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
My father
So what's the story with both of you?

And my life is good. I have a girlfriend who I've been dating for over a year who I really love a lot, I have a good family, I have good friends, and I'm doing alright in school. Not too much drama either, so I'm pretty content.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:11 am

Almost got caught with my face in my gfs vag by her mom.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:25 am

Ancient Rune wrote:
Almost got caught with my face in my gfs vag by her mom.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:06 pm

long story, short: Tommy and I have no realtionship--like... less than a relationship. however, my brother is so fucked up and has an even worse relationship with him. i'm left acting as the liaison who won't stand up to either one of them.

another note: today would have been my mom's 56th birthday.

i think i'm going back to bed now.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Aww that's kind of sad. My girlfriend has family issues too and I usually try and help her with them. My suggestion for you is to find a guy, get married, and leave those problems behind by starting a new family. I recommend marrying Bluge.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Her family issues consist of how they used to be perfectly normal and happy until you came along and now they all want to disown her for associating with the likes of you.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Nope. I can explain the entire story, but I told Loxx I wouldn't talk about my girlfriend very much here, so I won't.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Funny that RD's advice isn't the kind his own GF would follow. Laugh
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Really? Okay!

So here's the scoop, my girlfriend's mom had various problems when she was a teenager, such a having numerous abortions and having drug problems. She eventually married my girlfriend's dad and started to act slightly more like an adult. They eventually got divorced, and it was a nasty one. Things died down for awhile until one day my girlfriend's mom came home with a 20 year-old boyfriend. This bothered my girlfriend, but they eventually broke up. Then a year later or so, her sister one day tells her mom that her dad tried to hurt her. She was taken to the hospital and then the family went to court, where my girlfriend's sister admitted to lying to her mom because she just hated living with her dad. The kids then got to choose which parents they wanted to live with. My girlfriend chose her dad because he cares about her a lot and her mom would often ignore her. Her dad was also in a better financial state and my girlfriend's grandmother on his side is very wealthy and a very nice woman. My girlfriend's sister chose to live with her mom but her dad has visitation rights and she has to go to therapy very often. My girlfriend's brother switches between parents. I came into the picture shortly after this happened. I've never met my girlfriend's mom and she doesn't speak to her often. Even though my girlfriend loves her, she does not respect her mom. My girlfriend's dad is a better parent, but he too has his own issues, such as being over protective and being unnecessarily strict. He will often times say she can't see me and not give her a good reason. Usually we can convince him to change his mind though. Recently, my girlfriend's brother has been acting out and been doing stupid things and he has started going to therapy. At the moment, my girlfriend is the only person in her family not in therapy, and she really does handle the family drama well. She will be attending OU next year with me, and her grandma is covering almost all of the expenses because she is really rich. My girlfriend's brother is smart but acts out, though he will go to college I'm sure. My girlfriend's sister is really weird and is failing out of high school at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:02 pm

lol. Her dad likely doesn't like you 'cos he thinks you'll turn his daughter into a multi-abortion psychopath like his ex-wife. Which will undoubtedly happen.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:07 pm

He has told her numerous times that he really likes me. However, we don't agree on a lot of different things, and it's funny because every time we have ever disagreed about something that my girlfriend should do, her grandma and all of her friends take my side instead of her dad's. So that might bug him a little bit, particularly since my girlfriend cares more about what I think than what her dad does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Real Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life.   Real Life. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Life.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next