The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON Empty
PostSubject: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:06 pm

I didn't even ATTEMPT to go to sleep until 7:00 a.m., and probably wasn't actually asleep until around 8:00.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:57 pm

I can give you both. Kiss
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:16 pm

JEALOUS!
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Do you need like a resume or CT first, at all? I can get you some references too, I guess, but you probably don't care about those.

And before you propositioned both to me, last weekend I was over at a friend's house and almost achieved both in one fell swoop too lol. My friend had me and a few other people over and she was drunk before we even showed up. She was all hyphy too, begging all of us (all dudes) to strip and get in the hot tub, even pulling down my friend's pants (who somehow knew it was coming, and had his package Buffalo Bill'd back when it happened...that was really weird but had us all rolling, crying for like five minutes).

Anyway we ate first and then drank more and started talking about jobs and stuff. She told me about how the valet company she works for is cool and provides a pretty good schedule, and she gets great tips, sometimes as much as what a really good bartender can make on a busy night (around $200-300) but the average is still good too, around $80-100/night. She went on about all this other stuff about how the job was cool too and how they're always hiring etc....and then we eventually got into the hot tub and she got all touchy-feely with all of us...and then her husband came home, and she kept doing it. Then we got out and she took a bunch of painkillers and smoked and did some coke and was doing it again in the living room, still just wearing her bikini, husband with a glass of wine, looking pissed. She grabbed my junk or nipples like four times that night, and every time I just froze up and stared at her husband with a cautious and scared face lol. Shit was weird.

So now I gotta call her and confirm all the stuff she said about the job. I hope it wasn't just drunk talk.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:23 pm

It must have been drunk talk. A woman Valet? Psssh! Talk Hand

And why you afraid of her husband? You can take him. Mischief
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:40 pm

No, I know for sure she's a valet, just never really talked to her about it beyond the kinds of cool cars she's gotten to drive (park lol) and locations/venues that are cool or crappy. So yeah, this is the first I heard about the pay and actual work being cool, so I was interested.

And I'm not really afraid of the husband, in fact he's kind of a douche and none of her friends (my friends) like him, and she doesn't like any of his friends except for one (and that one is the only one that any of her friends--my friends--like too). And I'm not sure about being able to take him, apart from the fact that he's French, so yeah I guess I probably could lol. But the main thing is she's a really good friend and has been for a long time, and I'm not at all into her physically (she's super skinny, has fake tits that her husband bought her lol, has a kid from a previous heroin-addicted boyfriend, does lots of drugs herself, and she's an inch taller than me at 5'10" lol).
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Wow you're short. Now I'm thinking I can take you. Thinking
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:06 am

My penis and foot size reached their maximum potential at age 14 Plain srsly. At first I was stoked to be 13 and packin as much as I was, but when 15 rolled around, I was pissed and like wtf.

My height capped off at 5'9" relatively early, too (15). Never really "grew into" myself or something. My brother kept growing til he was 18 and surpassed me by an inch or two. At least my dad shrunk down two inches to my size now. Being in your mid-50s and a heavy smoker will do that I suppose Laugh He still asks me for shoe hand-me-downs when I get tired of or wear out shoes (or would those be called "shoe hand-me-ups" Confused)
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:24 am

I'm taller than my dad and my feet are bigger than my dad's feet. I wear a size 12. My mom is like 5'1" so yeah I guess I was able to overcome my family's shortcomings. Tongue

I'm only like 5'10" myself though.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:10 am

My mom's 5'1" too. Grandpa on both my parents' sides are/were 5'5", and both my biological grandmother's were between 4'11" and 5'3". So yeah, I beat the spread too, but it's still no real consolation Tongue
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:30 am

damn.

i though i was short. makes 5'4"-ish seem a bit better.

all my guy friends are at least 6' so i always feel short.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:12 pm

I imagined you to be quite tall actually Shea.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Green_shoes wrote:
I imagined you to be quite tall actually Shea.

Agreed. 6'6" at least!
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:29 pm

I need the latter. Couldn't be bad idea to get a small 2nd income too.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:54 pm

I wish I were taller, though I wouldn't want to be over 5'10"... I think 5'8" is my ideal.

If I were taller, my weight would even out more and i'd not be so fat which would be AWESOME.

Blooge, do I tower over you and control you in your sex dreams about me, baby?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:15 pm

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
Blooge, do I tower over you and control you in your sex dreams about me, baby?

You know it. Love
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:47 am

=)
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:40 am

lawl
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:26 am

Got laid yesterday. For sure one-time thing though, so not a sex"life".

I did make progress in the job department. have an interview for the valet thing on Monday and sent out five more state job apps.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON   I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:22 am

Hopefully you get some good news with the job applications. Getting a job these days can be rather difficult.
Back to top Go down

I need to either get a job or a sex life SOON
Page 1 of 1