The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving On In Life

Go down 
+5
Cghost
Disturbed_Forever
IAmHeavenSent
Sordid Dream
Green_shoes
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:20 am

I've been in a bit of denial over my ex lately. I've said that i'm over her but at heart i haven't been. Today i change all that, i've deleted her from msn, myspace and i have removed her number from my phone. Later on when i feel like getting up i will throw out all the sentimental stuff i still have. There's a framed photo, teddy bear, an engraved ring and bracelet and some letters. It shall all be gone and i can finally get over that part of my life and start looking for a new girl who will actually love me and appreciate me instead of just fucking around with my heart.
Back to top Go down
Sordid Dream

Sordid Dream

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:24 am

or you can just play the field and live up the single life. around here you basically have to try to not get some haha.

But anyways, congrats for really getting over her. She's not worth it, dude, there's plenty of other gals out there. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sordiddream
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:27 am

congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:28 am

Thank you. I need beer for an epic confidence boost but i shall save alcohol consumption for when i go out looking for a new chick to date. That way if i make a fool of myself or get rejected the alcohol will be there to make sure i don't remember anything.
Back to top Go down
Sordid Dream

Sordid Dream

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:29 am

never a bad time for alcohol!

well, sometimes. not advised at rehab...

rarely a bad time for alcohol!
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:31 am

beware of the sober ones who WILL remember your acting like a fool and/or being rejected.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:33 am

Good thing i don't count my love of alcohol as a problem so i won't be seeing rehab so alcohol consumption is a go go for me anytime.

Good thing is that most of my friends drink way more then me so they won't remember anything.
Back to top Go down
Sordid Dream

Sordid Dream

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:39 am

haha it's the same for me
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:41 am

then it's all good for you guys
Back to top Go down
Sordid Dream

Sordid Dream

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:42 am

w00t w00t for idiot friends yeah!!! lol
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:43 am

haha... i have some idiot friends and alcohol consumption has absolutely nothing to do with it!
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:45 am

Some people are born idiots.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:50 am

unfortunately i seem to be a magnet for these people!!!
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:54 am

I think it's nearly impossible to go through life without having some idiot friends or at least having close contact with idiots often.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:00 am

life sucks. seriously.

i think being an idiot should be a crime sometimes
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:04 am

Well my life is half sucky and half good. I have a handful of people who make my days brighter but when i'm by myself it really sucks without having a girlfriend you can think of and smile.

Idiots should be grouped into lots of ten and forced to fight to the death.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:09 am

eh. having a boyfriend or girlfriend isn't the most important thing in the world. as you guys love to say, girls/women are nothing but trouble.

lol on the plan for ridding the world of idiots.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:14 am

Haha girls/women can be trouble unless you meet someone who just clicks with you. Then everything is perfect. I'm a bit of a romantic when i feel like it and i love the feeling of being loved and wanted by someone.

Well we can't get rid of all of them. We need social balance and an escape goat when stuff goes to the shit house.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:16 am

as do i. if you can't tell i'm [rather perpetually] single. i've only seen it in the movies, so i don't even really believe in it.

.... other than our president? oops....
ha. well, i think it'd be impossible anyway. for one thing, my opinion of an idiot probably differs from yours. yours likely differs from someone else's. etc.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:22 am

The whole perfect partner/soul mate thing is rather make believe to me aswell. Until i meet someone who truly is perfect to me i refuse to believe in that fairy tale kind of shit.

I forgot that people hold different perspective on the definition of what an idiot is. Sadly we'll just have to live with the people who inhabit this world but we can attempt to separate ourselves as much as possible from people we don't like.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:25 am

haha i do enjoy the idea, but i just don't know if it's ONLY a fairy tale or whatever.

highschool was torture because i could not escape the people i didn't like. college is much better, though i often get tired of some of my friends.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:28 am

I try not to think too much about such things. I just spend my days getting better at guitar and hopefully one day i will meet a special girl.

I hate high school, my year group contains a large amount of idiots. Most of them hate me with passion. I can't wait for uni, whatever idiots i meet will be far easier to avoid.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:32 am

that's why i love college. it's easy for me to fade into the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:58 am

Well i did it, i threw out all the sentimental stuff i had left in my room. I didn't think i could do it as when i started pulling some of the stuff out i remembered all the good times and how attached i was to some of the stuff but i pulled myself together and threw it all in a bag and then i dumped it all into the bin.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:28 am

good job, man. it's never easy to move on from things you once cared about. they always say, "the best is yet to come"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving On In Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving On In Life
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next