The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving On In Life

Go down 
+5
Cghost
Disturbed_Forever
IAmHeavenSent
Sordid Dream
Green_shoes
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

Moving On In Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:25 am

much easier said than done... especially since the memories are the only thing i have left.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:31 am

I'm not good with this kinda stuff, what works for me isn't the best medicine for other people. We are all different and different things work for each of us.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:35 am

very true... and, in a way, i will do that... i definitely won't be looking back to those 2 weeks of my life---or this summer---in the future. it definitely makes sense, and i wasn't criticizing your advice at all.

i love how you're giving me advice on moving on in life!!!!!!
i suck at keep these threads on track. sorry!
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:39 am

I always see it as we get stronger from everything that happens. Well stronger if we make the right moves, i made a lot of bad moves when i got dumped and if my friends didn't point out what i was doing was wrong i'd be one messed up kid.

Haha well we are keeping true to the title of the thread here.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:41 am

yes. what doesn't kill us makes us stronger--hopefully! i've definitely become stronger. it amazes me what i can deal with. i've made some bad choices, and i continue to, but sometimes you have to make your own mistakes to learn from them.

that's true.. but it was about your moving on and happiness and all that jazz
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:44 am

Exactly right. Strength to strength and we can only truly become stronger by screwing shit up. If i didn't make mistakes then how do i know if i'm truly strong or good at something? You can only learn through mistakes.

Tis true but the title thread doesn't say MY moving on in life so the thread is really open to anyone who is moving on in life or needs help to do so etc.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:49 am

well no wonder i'm strong... lots of screw-ups
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:53 am

You and me both. Hopefully the tides of fate move in a good direction for the both of us.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:58 am

amen to that!!
Back to top Go down
Disturbed_Forever

Disturbed_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:56 am

yeah good job.. i had a boyfriend and we've been apart for over 7 months now, but i still cant totally let him go..
i mean, i flirt a lot but theres still a part of me that still loves him and i dont know how im gonna get over it, but its been 7 months and im starting to think im not going to get over him.. ive had boyfriends after him, but i dont know, its just not the same.. but congratulations to green_shoes for getting over your ex.. guess you're a lot stronger than i am
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/kayandjay2gether4evr
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:51 pm

Just throw shit out, makes you feel better. I found another photo so i need a lighter to burn the trash.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:05 am

I dont' know what this thread is about and I'm not reading it. that said, kill her
Back to top Go down
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:15 am

Believe me, it's TOUGH getting over the loss of a loved one (in the sense of breaking up, i'm speaking).

My ex (of almost two years) recently broke up with me in March due to a rather stupid reason and I couldn't get over him. I've enjoyed the single life though but, as of now, i'm ready for another relationship.

I threw out a lot of his clothes, pictures, CDs (that I didn't keep), movies, books, everything because the more I looked at them, the more sad I became. But throwing things out was the best way to get over him. And blocking him from every online website possible. tongue
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet
Name: Aerynn

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:17 am

Eh. The only ex that I had that his stuff still exists is the stuff that my mother wouldn't let me throw out. I think it was some of his clothes, all of the notes that he ever wrote me, and some presents. She has them in her closet in a big trash bag.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:19 am

you're all such weiners.
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:19 am

I wanted to throw it out. But she wouldn't let me.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:21 am

I meant that you actually lament the loss of another human being. you're not actually lamenting the loss of someone else, you're lamenting the loss of the way you felt when that person was around. you're all selfish pricks
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:22 am

I didn't say anything about losing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:25 am

^^ lulz
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:26 am

That was for him right?
Back to top Go down
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:26 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:27 am

Thought so.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:28 am

Dead on Arrival wrote:
I didn't say anything about losing anyone.

someone was, shutup
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:28 am

Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:29 am

no, fuck you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving On In Life   Moving On In Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving On In Life
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next