The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+6
Cghost
Hollow_Viscus
X-pert74
Green_shoes
IAmHeavenSent
Loxx O)))
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:05 pm

I love RPGs. Mainly due to the fact that you can't beat most of them in a few days.

The other day there was a threat made against my university. Cops and security were all over the campus grounds but nothing happened.

4chan made the news. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:23 pm

They made the news too when the founder of 4chan was on the top of people's 100 most influential people. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Just a follow up: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:46 pm

4chan is currently down for me. I hope nothing happened to it.

I shall be off tonight to see Sienna Skies. Hopefully it'll be a good show.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:23 am

I just saw retsupurae's Ultimate Challenge Laughing I haven't laughed at the last few videos I watched, but this was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:35 am

Saw a few bands the other night. Half the ones that played were good. The rest were semi okay. One of the singers from one the semi okay bands ran into the audience and tackled some guy whilst still screaming. Shittiest thing about the night was the douche bags and their hardcore dancing.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:07 am

Early Sunday morning, my mom left town for a week to visit my great aunt who got out of the hospital a little while ago, and also to go to some Democratic convention. I have the entire house to myself Thinking There's my brother's friends here as well, but aside from them I'm alone for the week. I went grocery shopping with my sister just now, and we cooked a homemade pizza together. It was fun Happy I have some Lean Cuisine meals and a bunch of spare Cup Noodles in a cabinet, so even if I don't eat out at all this week, I think I'm set meal-wise :p I'm also thinking of spending the weekend at my dad's house, since my mom won't get back until late next Monday night or so. All my homework for the break is done, so I have the entirety of tomorrow to play video games Tongue I'll also be in classes again, and be hanging out with some friends on Saturday.

So how's everyone? Happy
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:10 am

House party is the obvious answer for what you need to do Kurt.

I'm pretty Kurt. I've been staying off and on at a friends house. His cousin is nice but I don't know about her just yet. How have you been Kurt?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:48 pm

this is my last full week of classes for this semester. then i have finals next week. and about a week off before i start summer school.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Summer school. What fun.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:20 pm

yeah. maymester is 3 weeks of class monday-saturday. bleh. then i'm taking 2 classes in june... i'll have july off, thank God.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:45 pm

I've been doing alright, Binney Tongue Not having any more schoolwork until tomorrow is nice, although the weather has been really hot lately. Just a few days ago it was freezing and windy, and now it feels like summer >_>
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:03 pm

last exam tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Weather has been freezing down here for the past few days.

Good luck Chad.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:01 pm

adolescent psych test and spanish oral exam tomorrow.
physics test wednesday.

then a lot of review and finals next week.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:53 pm

do you know any chemistry, shea?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:17 am

took it in highschool....
so, not much.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:35 am

Good luck with your exams as well Shea.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:40 am

thanks! =)
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:05 pm

The weather down here is still overcast so it looks like another day of rain.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:34 pm

At this time of the year
The skies are mostly grey and overcast
A steady wind blows relentlessly
and time is passing by so fast
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:43 pm

The sun is starting to come through the clouds every now and then but its still remaining rather overcast. As for time down here, its passing extremely slow.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:04 am

Lyrics to The Ocean's "Stenian: Mount Sorrow"
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:14 am

I figured that there was some point to your previous post but I didn't get what it was from.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:56 am

My sister came over again tonight! We cooked some pasta this time Happy It was really good ^_^

I just remembered that I had a dream last night! In my dream, I was at my old high school, and there was this kid who I was chasing, because I guess he was evil or something. We ran all the way to a helicopter pad on the roof of the building, where kids weren't ever allowed to go, and I could hear this staff member of the school chasing after us. He was really huge, like a bodybuilder/secret agent kinda guy, and I hid behind a pile of steel construction rods as he climbed the stairs to the roof. As he walked towards the center of the helicopter pad, I saw the kid I was chasing appear right behind him, and the bodyguard staff member turned around. The kid pulled out a rifle with a silencer and fired at him, and the bodyguard dodged the bullet by backflipping.

The kid fired a second time though, and I saw the bullet go through the back of the bodyguard's head in slow motion while he was flipping. The bodyguard landed on his stomach with his brains oozing out the back of his skull. I then ran out to confront the kid, and I pulled out a handgun of my own and aimed it at him. I could see in first person as the kid started walking towards me while firing, but his rifle bullets missed me. I tried to get my aim at him just right, and I shot and killed him. He flopped over, and then I can't remember what happened next. At least he was dead though Happy

So how's everyone? Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next