The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay Empty
PostSubject: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:03 pm

hope I win the auction... Don't have enough money at the moment to go to the store and buy it. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:57 am

I've only ever played the Metroid Prime that was on the Game Cube. It was a good game. I wouldn't mind seeing one hit the 360 sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:59 am

It's a Nintendo game.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:01 am

Yeah but you never know when it might jump ship. A lot of Sony's titles have jumped over to the xbox in recent times. Games would make more money if they were cross-platform.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:01 am

Metroid is a first party game, though. It's literally a Nintendo game.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:05 am

I'm actually surprised that Nintendo is still going strong. I was expecting them to lose miserably in the next-gen console war but they managed to pull through rather well. Sony on the other hand in my opinion lost miserably.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:09 am

I've never been a big playstation fan.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:15 am

I absolutely love the Playstation and the Playstation 2 but I fell in love with the 360 immediately. My Playstation 3 at this point in time is just a very expensive Blu-Ray dvd player.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:11 am

Haha, there's no way Metroid would ever appear on the 360 Tongue

Zach, I wouldn't be so excited about that auction because Nintendo is going to release the Metroid Prime Trilogy this summer for the Wii, which has all three Metroid Prime games plus motion controls on a single disc for just $50.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:52 am

That comes out in August. And I need Wii games now... and Corruption is really the only reason I wanted a Wii. I'll buy the trilogy pack just for the chance to play the first two games with motion controls, but I need something to keep me occupied for the moment and I've been waiting to play Corruption for years.

Good thing Other M comes out next year, I believe... so I won't have to wait long for another Metroid game and I'll already have the system.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Fuck yeah, buddy! I won. $17.50 final price.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:43 am

Well I guess that's cool then Tongue I also am actually interested in Other M, even though no other Metroid game has appealed to me in the past. The trailer for Other M makes it look a lot more action and story-oriented, which I'm looking forward to seeing more of. I'm still not sure if I would like it, but I'll keep an eye out for how the game turns out.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:51 am

I think it's interesting that Team Ninja is on the project. I think it may be a nifty little break from the Metroid norm. And since it's set before she actually became the bad ass Samus Aran everyone knows, there is room for them to experiment with the style. If I recall, she has the zero suit on in the trailer right? Or at least not the varia styled suit.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:55 am

I heard it takes place after Super Metroid, but before Metroid Fusion.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:04 am

Then what's up with the short hair and Adam Malkovich being there? Unless there are flashbacks. If that's the case, I say boo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay   I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I bid on Metroid Prime 3 on ebay
Page 1 of 1