The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! Empty
PostSubject: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:39 pm

???
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:10 pm

My guess is he was not satisfied with participation and decided against it.

regardless, it really isn't that big of a deal... so chill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Well, I would have enjoyed honoring and humiliating other users!!! Not Talking

Are we gonna have another one?????????????
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:45 pm

We're going to have a new one in 2 days. Hold on to your britches!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:05 pm

Something tells me we won't!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:53 pm

What are these user awards?
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:55 pm

I won the Hottest Penis Award, and that's all that matters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:58 pm

m1:35 wrote:
What are these user awards?

Why'd you cancel it all of a sudden?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:44 pm

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:00 pm

What happened to "user awards nominations and voting" thing???
Is it done already, or what??????????????????????????????????????
Who won???????
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:03 pm

I have no idea what you're on about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Doh! How could you possibly have no frigging idea what I'm talkin' about?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!???!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!??!!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?????!?!?!!?

Seriously, I REALLY hope you're playing dumb just to piss me off. Cuz if you do, congrats!!!! It's working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:25 pm

hahahahahaha way to try to catch someone ELSE "playing dumb" to sound smart.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:30 pm

:)

*high-fives Shea*
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:34 pm

hehe

thanks for the support, love.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:40 pm

You don't ever call me love.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:43 pm

i'm sure i have before. i call you dear and hun, i'm pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:52 pm

You can call me anything you want. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:57 pm

I call you...

Niggerlicious

:O
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:57 pm

you can be my dirty little whore.

or stud in heat. or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:08 pm

So,... um......
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE FRIGGING USER AWARDS?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!? ARE WE JUDGING ALREADY, OR IS IT CANCELED COMPLETELY!?!??!!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?? SOMEBODY BETTER FUCKING ANSWER ME GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FINGERS FUCKING HURT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:12 pm

you're seriously playing this up too much.

let it go.

TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND USING EXCESSIVE PUNCTUATION AND A FEW THREATENING F-BOMBS WON'T LIKELY SCARE ANYONE INTO TELLING YOU ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Blooge should only be referred to as vanilla nigger.

Kiss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:14 pm

But.....but this is important to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad
(reply to Shea)
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:17 pm

that reminds me. there's a guy in choir that sorta reminds me of the pictures of blooge. though (and i'm being quite honest) blooge is more attractive.

and the more you care about what's going on, the more fun it is for lox to leave you out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!   WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF happened to the user awards?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next