The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Youtube conversation with dumbass ICP fan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Youtube conversation with dumbass ICP fan Empty
PostSubject: Youtube conversation with dumbass ICP fan   Youtube conversation with dumbass ICP fan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Him:

This is so fucking awesome, I love the new album. FUCK THE HATERS WHO HATE TRUE MUSIC LIKE THIS!!!!! Much Muthafuckin Wicked Ass Family Love!!! ICP FOR LIFE!!!!

Me:

What makes this "true music"?

Him:

The fact that this shit doesn't suck ass like the shit you probably like. So, fuck you if you don't like this, and fuck your mother if she agrees with your punk ass. Also, if you don't like ICP, then why the fuck do you look up their videos? If you don't like it, then leave it the fuck alone, bitch. Peace, you pussy hater, dick lover.

Me:

What an ignorant piece of shit you are. You do realize that people like yourself are why most people make fun of the group and their fans? And actually, this song is pretty terrible. I'm a fan of ICP. I simply asked what makes this "true music" as you claimed. I see that it's just you being ignorant and thinking your opinion is fact. Good to know.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Youtube conversation with dumbass ICP fan   Youtube conversation with dumbass ICP fan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:58 am

You both listen to ICP so you both lose.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Youtube conversation with dumbass ICP fan   Youtube conversation with dumbass ICP fan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:24 am

Finding a sane person on Youtube is like...

uh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube conversation with dumbass ICP fan   Youtube conversation with dumbass ICP fan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube conversation with dumbass ICP fan
Page 1 of 1