The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace Empty
PostSubject: Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace   Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:05 am

Maybe you're not familiar with the myspace circle or what the fuck ever you want to call it. She's one of those big myspace whores. You know, the people that think they're really fucking cool for having a huge 'friend' count. She posted about starting a new profile tonight for people who were bullied.

So I just commented how I hope all the people who join that group kill themselves for realizing how fucking pathetic they are.

And she blocked me.

A myspace whore refuses to be my friend. lol
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

PostSubject: Re: Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace   Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Only people with short hair get bullied.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace   Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Was she talking about bullied via MySpace, or bullied in elementary school or something? Either way, yeah that's fucking retarded and your comment and the ensuing result are lulzy.

I just deleted my 'Space page a week ago. I still have my music one, but it is strictly for bands. Though that one is also proving to be less useful in the last several months. I'll never get a FaceBook or a Twitter. Though, some of my friends insist that they will make me a FaceBook "on my behalf" or some shit. I said go ahead, but I wouldn't help with it or ever actually take it to be my own.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace   Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:03 pm

You should post pics of what you look like anyway.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace   Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:29 pm

What do you mean by posting pics anyway? Was that something I spoke about, or that was ever even a subject in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace   Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:35 pm

It was me just saying that even if you don't wish to partake in facebook or myspace, you should post pics.

I've never seen you.
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

PostSubject: Re: Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace   Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:04 pm

SHOW US YOUR FACE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace   Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serra Scars blocked my account on myspace
Page 1 of 1