The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fucking Retards on MySpace

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

Fucking Retards on MySpace Empty
PostSubject: Fucking Retards on MySpace   Fucking Retards on MySpace I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:04 pm

... are making me want to just logout forever.

Seriously, every time I go there I just see a fucking swarm of status updates from scene/emo/goth faggots that just say "omg i cant believe he left me i thought we were gonna be together forever wtf" and shit. Anyway, today some girl I know changed her status to some German shit and she's a complete dumbass, so I know she used Google Translator or something, so I warned her of how translators aren't very accurate since they use literal translation. Then one of her fucking stupid friends thought I was attacking her and left her stupid comments.

Ian Roberts:
Translators don't always work correctly. They always jumble words up whenever I try to use them.

- Beautiful Disaster♥; ™️:
boo freakin whooo. she can use a fuckin translater, its her myspace. dont fuck with her okay? your a dum ass jus leave her alone

Ian Roberts:
I was trying to help her you weak, pathetic cunt. Go get back in the fucking kitchen and make me a sandwich.

who the fuck are you to be callin someone that you were bein a dick about it so stfu and get outta here.

Ian Roberts:
I wasn't being a dick. I was telling her that translators usually mess text up. Therefore, I was helping her. I didn't say anything mean to her. So you're the one who fucking started shit. You told me not to fuck with her, when I was clearly trying to help her out. So who's fault is that? Yours. So don't try to call me out to stick up for her when I was helping her in the first place.

Just stfu and go on somewhere you fucking dick.

Ian Roberts:
You're such a fucking dumbass.

Ya a few people say that :[....thanks.

Ian Roberts:
I'm sure they wouldn't say that if you weren't such a useless waste of organs.

.......:[......

Ian Roberts:
Looks like my work here is done.
*Puts on sunglasses and Nazi uniform*
PEACE, NIGGAS

And then she stopped saying shit.

Anyway, anyone else have shit like this happen? Besides Lox, because we know you have this happen 100 times a day.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Retards on MySpace   Fucking Retards on MySpace I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:33 pm

myspace is so cool!
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Retards on MySpace   Fucking Retards on MySpace I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Hhmmm... I wonder if I know that Beautiful Disaster person.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Retards on MySpace   Fucking Retards on MySpace I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Didn't read your post (though I probably will later), but I just deleted my personal page. It hadn't served a useful purpose in at least a year. I still have my music page, for tracking bands and such.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Retards on MySpace   Fucking Retards on MySpace I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Haha, what a dumbass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Retards on MySpace   Fucking Retards on MySpace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fucking Retards on MySpace
Page 1 of 1