The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That Demon Gate Records guy is pretty funny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

That Demon Gate Records guy is pretty funny Empty
PostSubject: That Demon Gate Records guy is pretty funny   That Demon Gate Records guy is pretty funny I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"You and your gay pathetic underground shit. This is REAL under-under-underground. This is 3 LAYERS of undergrounditude."
"I apologize. I am sorry."

And it's hard to not laugh at the whole scene from Razorback Records. Everybody's in each other's band on that label, and the whole label is moving on a trend basis. What's "in and underground" gets on the label, and when that changes, the label kicks off the bands that aren't "in" anymore, and recruit more. First it was goregrind like Machetazo and LDOH, then it was thrash/grind/death like Impaled, Ghoul, etc, and now it's "super oldskool underground pure raw death metal" like Decrepitaph and Vacant Coffin. It's also funny how the owner/operator of Razorback Records, the current "Home of raw death METAL", is also the owner/operator of Noise Against Metal Records. loooool.
Back to top Go down

That Demon Gate Records guy is pretty funny
Page 1 of 1