The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book

Go down 
+7
GROCERIES
Abnormal Freak
jeffnogo
RespawnedDemon
roughdraft_zero
IAmHeavenSent
Loxx O)))
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book Empty
PostSubject: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:32 pm

And I made a 90. Aw yeah. A 90 may not be great, but way better than I would have expected considering I didn't get to study.

Don't get to study or do much in class because apparently I'm the only person that gets programming... so people are always asking me for help. Blah.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
A 90 may not be great

.....by whose standards????
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Use it to your advantage and tutor a broad that chooses to show her gratitude sexually, like I did that one time.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:01 pm

I hate when people get good grades after not studying, and I only hate those people because I'm never one of them......ever.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:26 pm

i never study.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:23 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
Use it to your advantage and tutor a broad that chooses to show her gratitude sexually, like I did that one time.

Oh really?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:35 pm

RespawnedDemon wrote:
I hate when people get good grades after not studying, and I only hate those people because I'm never one of them......ever.

He's back!

Or is he?
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:31 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:

GO ON...........
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:48 pm

I have a lady friend, so I'll pass. Plus, there are no females in those classes anyway.

And yes, Shea... I am displeased with a 90. I think the lowest grade I made last semester was a 92 and I was very disappointed with that. It's usually 96+ for me. I don't know, I feel like I should know the material and I'm not doing well if I can't get it almost perfect.

I did only miss 2 questions so it wasn't so terrible... just sucks that I couldn't get higher.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:55 pm

and people made fun of me when I was sad about my first B in a college class.......
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:08 pm

If other people want to be failures, let them.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:15 pm

good point.

i'm going to be screwed whenever i get to the level where i have to work/study to succeed. guess that might be what grad school brings out in me.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:26 pm

I don't study either. I basically know everything from being in the class.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Some classes in College I could get away with little to no studying and still get an A, but definitely not all of them. I sometimes had to work for it, but I still mostly got A's or A minuses.

Now things are quite a bit different in grad school. I would have died if I didn't study for any of the classes. I outright failed a final because I only had enough time to do some quick studying for it. I had kicked so much ass in the class before that final that I still managed to get a B in the end, but it sucked.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Yeah, I bet.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Abnormal Freak wrote:
RespawnedDemon wrote:

He's back!

Or is he?
Yeah it's me. I'm made my return in the CT.

And I study for everything, even if I know the test is gonna be easy. I don't take any chances, and it's always good to review things once more before a test no matter how easy the concepts are.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Yeah, I wanted to do that this morning. But these cock suckers who can't grasp basic programming concepts keep bothering me.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:44 pm

I rarely study for tests. Though this one I need to take I actually have to study for since I'm not in any class for it... no other way to learn the material but to study. Sad
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:04 am

Let me ask you guys...

Okay... You're in a programming class. RPG to be exact. You need to create an RPG source program that will read a DDS file that is already given to us. How many times will you ask if you need to make a DDS file for the program?

Now, imagine that the rest of the work in the program is the EXACT same as what we've been doing for the last 4 weeks. The one minor change is that you now have to insert a line that says HEADLINES. How many times will you ask for help on making this section of the program?

Now, furthermore, we have an RPG textbook. There is an example of what your code should look like right there in your book. After someone tells you to reference that code and just add in the information that corresponds with our DDS file rather than the descriptions in the example, how many times will you ask for assistance because you don't know where to place numbers, phrases, etc?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:38 am

What is all that sheeit you just typed? I don't even know 'cos I didn't read it.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:03 am

I'd say about 20 times for all of them on a good day. That shit sounds hard....Insert? What does that mean again?
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:09 am

GROCERIES wrote:
roughdraft_zero wrote:

GO ON...........
I'm pretty sure I've told this story a few times, so I'll shorten it:

In elementary statistics class at a CC about five years ago. The instructor is old and senile, teaches the book verbatim, and is hard to understand his speech as well as his handwriting. Students with questions are told to read the book or "Just use the calculator," and no real help or guidance is ever really given. Half the people drop the class or are failing after the first of four tests. By the time the second test is given, the class size is about 15 from the original 40. We're handed back our second tests (midterms) and the girl next to me (who I'd pretty much been eyeing since the class started lol) has like a 35 or something and asks all the people around her their scores, very few of them even with passing grades. Lastly she asks me my score, and I show her my 95. She asks how I did it, and I say that I just know the calculator well. She says I'm going to tutor her, and I do. We spend time in the math center before class once a week together doing homework, and then also a few days at my house redoing quiz and test problems and just getting her to use the calculator better, but that mostly just turned into bullshitting around, just kickin it. She gets Bs on the rest of her tests and ends up with a C in the class. The class ends, and I ask her what she's doing for New Year's. We decide to combine forces for New Year's celebrations, but some family stuff came up for her so she took me out to a club a few days after New Year's. Then we banged several times for a few weeks. The end.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:07 am

jeffnogo wrote:
I'd say about 20 times for all of them on a good day. That shit sounds hard....Insert? What does that mean again?
Even during the test I get questions... I clicked quote to respond to this message... before I could press one button I started getting a question.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:25 am

Why dont you just tell them to fuck off, Make those fuckers learn it themselves
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:01 pm

I guess I'm just a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book   Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Took a test I didn't study for or really even look at the book
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next