The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities.

Go down 
+9
Cghost21
roughdraft_zero
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
Clinton70
Ancient Rune
jeffnogo
tuggernuts
Hollow_Viscus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities.   California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Actually, Boy's Town (as it's called) in Chicago isn't that bad of a place, but I have heard that some of the nearby areas can be bad. Either way, though, Boy's Town is in the north part of Chicago, shit doesn't REALLY hit the fan until you go to the south side.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

Title : you know what time it is

California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities.   California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:46 pm

this is a list of the most miserable cities to LIVE in. chicago is a great city to visit, but until you've experienced one of its nuclear winters you wont understand why it fucking sucks to live there.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities.   California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:05 am

The only times I've been to Chicago (not counting being a toddler/baby) is in December/January, and usually for week-long stays or more.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities.   California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:09 pm

^who be you?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities.   California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:12 pm

He be roughdraft_zero.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities.   California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:18 pm

SHit, i forgot to read the second page. The new guy at the end of page 1.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities.   California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:21 pm

SatchSlashriani I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities.   California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:35 am

cools
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities.   California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

California takes the cake when it comes to America's most miserable cities.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2