The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awesome day so far today

Go down 
+6
GROCERIES
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
Cghost21
IAmHeavenSent
roughdraft_zero
10 posters
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

Awesome day so far today Empty
PostSubject: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Found out that Media Mail isn't eligible for mail forwarding. So I've got two packages that I should have received (records lol) that are likely returned to sender, and I would assume the distros wouldn't be too likely to resend them to me without at least repaying for postage.

Then I took a shit and my toilet overflowed. Had like half an inch of water on my bathroom floor. Don't have the time to wait for maintenance so I just went to the office to try and borrow a mop, and they don't have one. Then maintenance shows up, even though the said they wouldn't for a few hours, and he runs his snake, says the toilet is fine and to not use so much tissue, sorry that he doesn't have a mop, and have a good day. So I'm just throwing all my towels down on the floor, running the bathroom fan and the heat so the carpet doesn't get damaged, and hoping everything is fine by the time I get back from work.

Plain
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:43 pm

I opened this with the assumption that I would be saying something like, "I'm glad someone ia having a good day" However, instead, I'm comforted that I'm not alone in my bad day.

Our living room has flooded twice, they said they would replace it if it happened again. It smells moldy on damp days..... ugh.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:12 pm

don't use so much toilet paper
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:34 pm

I flush after the poo. Wipe, then flush again.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Don't have such cloggy shits.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
I flush after the poo. Wipe, then flush again.

If you accidentally drip some pee on the toilet while standing, do you flush that first then wipe it off the toilet seat and then flush again?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Do you want a real answer?
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:53 pm

I want the TRUTH.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Well, I put down toilet paper. If I'm sharing a toilet seat with someone, my bare ass isn't touching it. So when I stand up, I can catch any excess urine with the toilet paper already there. And wipe if there is anything there. I flush that with the poo.

Then I wipe my bum.

Happy?
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Loxxy, you're an enigma that perplexes me not only by your beauty and grace.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:01 pm

That's the general consensus.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

Title : you know what time it is

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:05 am

*enters thread*

*looks around*

*backs out slowly*
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:22 am

Shits that clog are not epic, you have to have squriting liquid shits to be epic
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:08 am

Flush twice or thrice. I just did a number on the poor bastard a little bit ago but no clog.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:17 pm

What's wrong with you cloggers? With the amount I poop, I rarely ever clog the toilet—done so maybe a handful of times in my entire life. I'll bet you guys wad up the TP like women do, folding it like twenty times for one little wipe.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:21 pm

When you go once every few days it's a lot.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:29 pm

I forgot to also say I woke up with a sore throat yesterday. So that sucked too.

My toilet just sucks. I don't use lots of toilet paper (3 to 5 squares per wipe, and 3 to 5 wipes per poop) and it definitely was an average sized deuce.

So that first record was definitely returned to the sender, and I contacted them and they said they'd resend it when they receive it, and I'm sure send it Media Mail again. This is the Chelsea Wolfe LP I pre-ordered back in I think April last year and that was supposed to ship in May, but had tons of delays. Looks like it will be close to a whole damn year to finally get the thing lol. The other one was the Drudkh Slavonic Chronicles 10" I ordered through Season of Mist. This was sent from France as it turns out, and I have no idea how things shipped internationally are or are not forwarded. Seems like a damn stupid thing to actually send it back to France if that's what they do though.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
When you go once every few days it's a lot.

That probably ain't good, dewd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome day so far today   Awesome day so far today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome day so far today
Page 1 of 1