The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Church tomorrow

Go down 
+5
Abnormal Freak
tuggernuts
IAmHeavenSent
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

Church tomorrow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church tomorrow   Church tomorrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:01 am

It's not a problem with the church body and organized worship; it's a problem with leaders and specific churches. Too many have fallen away from the Christian message, being only shells of their former selves; some churches never even fully had the message to begin.

The Bible encourages Christian fellowship. This can be had outside of a church building, but church and coming together to worship are important for a Christian to grow and be strengthened. "Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful; and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near." (Hebrews 10:23–25 NASB)

Woo, Bible quote at da Dark Academy, lolz.

On a related note: I was listening to Skinny Puppy's Bites album on the way to church today, and this track played right as I pulled into the parking lot, lol:

Back to top Go down

Church tomorrow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2