The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?

Go down 
+9
Electroretard
tuggernuts
RespawnedDemon
jeffnogo
NightTimeMirror
Cghost21
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Loxx O)))
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? Empty
PostSubject: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:59 am

Well, I did. Now whenever I drink anything carbonated it burns the shit out of my throat. I used to drink like half a can in one swig and now I can only stand small sips.

Go me.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:08 am

Burns it like right away as you're drinking it?

I started to get heartburn from soda, but while I was drinking it regularly, not after I stopped. I've kinda started drinking it more regularly again, though still not often. Actually, I pretty much just limit it to when I go out to eat, which isn't too often, and even then not every time. It still does give me occasionally give me heartburn on some of the occasions that I am having soda.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:25 am

Get some Mexican coke.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:27 am

Yeah, right when it's going down my throat it burns.

I limit myself to drinking them when I'm eating a meal. Still not a big fan of water while eating. If I have tea, though, I'll take that instead.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:05 am

I drink milk with like 80% of my meals at home, and usually water the rest of the time. I'd have milk at restaurants more often but I always find that most places don't keep their milk in refrigerators with a cold enough setting, or they don't pay attention when I ask for my milk when my meal is ready and give it to me right away and it sits getting warm for twenty minutes while I'm waiting for my food.

Tea's bomb, but I rarely ever have it. I don't know why I have it so seldom when I like it so much.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:07 am

I switched to Almond milk (since I'm not supposed to be drinking milk anyway) but I use milk for cooking so yeah gotta keep some on hand. Tongue

But I usually drink Juice or Tea with my meals. Water for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:33 am

I dirnk milk with all my meals, very few exceptions, like when I go out. I'd have milk in restaurants but I'm not paying $3 for a glass. If no milk is available, pop or juice is the next option. Always drink pop throughout the day though (mind you I go through a shit ton of liquid in a day). Never drink water.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

Title : you know what time it is

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:39 am

Cghost21 wrote:
Always drink pop throughout the day though (mind you I go through a shit ton of liquid in a day). Never drink water.
no wonder youre so crazy.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:48 am

I think that has more to do with my excessive alcohol/narcotic consumption but whatever you think.
Back to top Go down
NightTimeMirror

NightTimeMirror

Title : you know what time it is

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:56 am

youre so cool

can u teach me 2 cool
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:29 am

no because you wouldn't understand how elliptic curves work.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:49 am

yeah cuz doze are kewl
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 am

I never drink anything other than water at a restaurant, and I usually these days drink a lot of water, a decent bit of tea, and a little bit of juice when at home.

Everyone talks shit about them, but I still have an energy drink about two times a week. I used to live off of that shit, though. I almost never touch soda anymore.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:57 pm

The only energy drink I've ever purchased and not been pissed about the money spent was Sparks. Every other energy drink I've ever had tasted like shit and/or made my stomach hurt and has never given me any supposed "energy boost." The only other times I've had any and tolerated them is when mixed with alcohol, but even then I was never the one ordering/requesting/making them. They are a plague and a hoax lol.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 pm

I've never liked soda or energy drinks. I drink a lot of lemonade and usually get that to drink when I go to restaurants. I will occasionally drink milk with a meal, but not too often. Most recently, I've started drinking a lot of apple juice though.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:19 pm

I think energy drinks are tasty. They're expensive though so I don't drink them often.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Energy drinks give me diarrhea. I drink too much pop and coffee, its hard not to with it all free at work... At home though I usually drink milk or beer.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Some energy drinks taste a lot better than others, but in general they're an acquired tastes I suppose.

As for them being a hoax, they're not. Most of the energy you get from them is from the massive influx of caffeine, but lots of people have varying sensitivity to caffeine. Yours just might be pretty low.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:46 am

I only drink water and beer.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:11 am

jeffnogo wrote:
Some energy drinks taste a lot better than others, but in general they're an acquired tastes I suppose.

As for them being a hoax, they're not. Most of the energy you get from them is from the massive influx of caffeine, but lots of people have varying sensitivity to caffeine. Yours just might be pretty low.
I think I'm numb to it, so how's that for being low? Soda does zero for me, and coffee makes me tired. I think it's safe to say caffeine does shit for me.

Electroretard wrote:
I only drink water and beer.
All you need, really. Everything else is just bonus.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:41 am

I like some energy drinks. THe good tasting ones tend to have a SHITload of calories and carbs though. They can get pricey too except for a few el cheapo ones. I've never heard of diarrhea off energy drinks before, unless it was mixed with crazy food maybe (chili? lol)

I drank alot of coffee, a pot a day on working days. Shtuff is good. Trying to cut back on alco. Some pop is okay, I've cut back on that too.

I been drinking.... Tang lately. Yes, the spaceman shit. Saw the powder at the store and was cheap and been rocking it. Goes good with vodka too, lol.

400th post yallz
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:04 am

roughdraft_zero wrote:
yeah cuz doze are kewl

yes, actually

Pomegranate Rockstars are the best energy drink. I don't really like any others. Red Bull is okay once in a while.

Tang and Vodka, sounds pretty Ghetto. Like Paralyzers made with Skim Milk and Kamora.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:59 am

I drink Tang (&vodka) ! So obviously, you're cool.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:22 am

I swear, i didn't think too much of it beforehand. But then that moment, I threw the two together. Effective and calming and good tasty. Helps that Tang powder is cheaper than shit.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?   Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember how I said I was going to cut back on sodas and shit?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next