The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back

Go down 
+2
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back Empty
PostSubject: Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back   Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:24 am

The really explosive watery kind. The kinda runs you get when you eat near nothing but fast food for two weeks straight, cuz sadly that's what I've actually been doing lol.

I was delivering room bills on the third floor, felt the heat, and made my way to the employee bathrooms down in the basement. I blew that bitch up something foul and felt relieved but worn out. Then I made my way to the fourth floor, felt suddenly gassy again, but I know that soon after a liquid dump it's probably not just gas, so before even going to the fifth floor I went back to the basement and sure enough, it was number two #2. More liquidy and spurty than the first, but not as voluminous.

Doin good now. Really need to buy some pots and pans so that I can actually make some non-garbage food at home again finally.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back   Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:32 am

Ab would be proud.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back   Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 pm

No post from Abs, yet? He dead?
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back   Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Was it the kind that explodes so hard that it covers your entire butt cheeks? I fucking hate that.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back   Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:13 am

back to back

moar liek

butt to butt
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back   Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:07 am

tuggernuts wrote:
Was it the kind that explodes so hard that it covers your entire butt cheeks? I fucking hate that.

Butt cheeks? No. Toilet bowl? Yes lol. Thankfully it wasn't mine but the hotel's haha.

And I did the double deed again today, too. I thought I had got it out pretty good, but I guess one night at Del Taco for dinner is enough to bring it roaring back with a vengeance. Might even still have to go again tonight before I go to sleep. Already feel a bit of grumbuhlin.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back   Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:43 am

Taco? That's prolly whats doin it.

Shittin like an illegal immigrant. teehee
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back   Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Legit tacos do not give diarrhea.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back   Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:02 pm

wtf are you talking about fuck yes they do.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back   Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Ok maybe they gave you diarrhea but not me. Tongue

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back   Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just took two diarrhea dumps back to back
Page 1 of 1