The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT

Go down 
+11
Clinton70
possybending
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
tuggernuts
Hollow_Viscus
yourlocalguy
Electroretard
jeffnogo
RespawnedDemon
roughdraft_zero
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT Empty
PostSubject: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Only if that shit's GREEN. Fuck your white, so-called "mint" ice cream. Aint you never seen a mint leaf? Dem shits is GREEN, sonnn.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and

=

Drooling

On the other hand...

and

=

you doin it wrong.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Wrong. Mint cookies in cream is better.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Yeah, the white stuff all weirded me out. I prefer the taste of the green stuff, but I might have to agree with Respawned and say Mint cookies and cream is better.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Mint chocolate chip is for noobs. You need Jeni's ice cream.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fuckin' Bourbon Buttered Pecan FTW.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:12 pm

says the noob that doesn't know that keeping your Norton toolbar despite it being expired for a year and not knowing how to get rid of it is top tier. pfft. You can keep your fancy shmancy, bougie hipster cream, thanks.

Best ice cream ever is Gunther's.

Shock
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:19 pm

also respond and galder are ultra noobs as well, thinking that some impostor mint chip with cookies could beat the original. It's a novel idea--and I mean that literally, that it's simply a novelty. If somebody actually did it well, like maybe Gunther's lol, it could be ok. but as of now it sucks. No matter which way you do it...mint ice cream, mint cookies, mint cookies and mint ice cream, chocolate or vanilla ice cream and mint cookies, or other spinoffs like mint ice cream with brownies or toffee pieces...they're all hacks.

&

&

are all trash. TRASH!
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Bourbon Buttered Pecan. Eh, sounds like something my grandma would eat.
Back to top Go down
yourlocalguy

yourlocalguy

Title : douchey bopper

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:30 pm

I completely fucking agree. Mint chocolate chip ice cream is the fucking best. But fuck all that white shit.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:31 pm

I don't like mint for dessert.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Mint fucking sucks.

Moose Tracks all the way.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:49 pm

I agree with the initial post all the way. Always been my favorite ice cream. The white stuff, despite not being fun to look at like the green stuff, it just doesn't taste the same.

As a kid, my family used to have this little vial of mint. When there was no mint chocolate chip ice cream in the house, I'd scoop up some vanilla ice cream, put some of the mint on, add some chocolate chips, and it was awesome. Ultra-minty.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Moose Tracks is pretty good, definitely. But mint chip still reigns supreme.

jeffnogo wrote:
I'm pretty much on board with this. Also, the concept of adding alcoholic beverages to ice cream is lame, at least in the creation process. Unless you're actually hand-making this dessert of desserts yourself so that you can actually get hammered on it, it's stupid. It's like having a White Russian, but frozen. Or a milkshake, John Travolta-style.

followed by

Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:30 pm

I haven't had ice cream in so long. Fuck you all
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Neither have I. In fact, I usually have it like once or twice a year. But I boughted some at the store last week and have been indulging in a scoop or two every other night or so.
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:37 pm

Moosetracks are fucking king. I love mint chocolate chip (and I'll join in the "Green or nothing" movement), but each time I have it I always waste most of it making milk shakes. Mink Chocolate Chip shakes rock.

Speaking of Ice Cream, I just got a carton of French Vanilla ice cream recently because my dad and I have gotten a hankering for some good old fashioned Guinness Floats. That shit rocks hardcore. I've also done Alaskan Mudslides before and they're fine but not as good.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:47 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
Neither have I. In fact, I usually have it like once or twice a year. But I boughted some at the store last week and have been indulging in a scoop or two every other night or so.

How the fuck do you only have a scoop or two? Are these MASSIVE scoops?
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:55 pm

lol yeah sometimes.

But ice cream is often too much sugar for me, and too much weight and richness. I can rarely have more than a few small scoops.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:56 pm

I see.

I find it hard not to eat like half a container at a time lol.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:02 am

When I get a pint of the good stuff, it tends to be even richer and heavier and that shit lasts like a week or two, even if I make an effort to eat some every day. If it's something like Ben & Jerry's Half Baked with both cookie dough pieces and brownie chunks mixed into a swirl of both chocolate and vanilla ice creams Drooling, or basically anything with meaty chunks of something making it extra heavy, that shit I can have like a few bites at a time before I'm full or my teeth start to hurt lol.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:12 am

Will comment in morning. Too much good shit mentioned (mint choco chip, Moose tracks, are ya tryin' to fuckin kill me Razz ) in this thread for drunk dude. I do have Edy's Cookies and creme (think Oreos) which I might have to tackle by morning and is a off day. Maybe eat the same time as coffee. Oohh...
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:18 am

coffee ice cream is the only way I actually like coffee.

and hey drunky whuaboot the alco-ice cream mixes I dunn menshuned? you likea da alcoholic treat aimed at children?
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:24 am

Aints never tried alco ice cream but noted. I have to write this somewhere if I cans find pen and somewhere that aint my hand. I will seriously note. Might be good with vodka (ala Som).
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:09 am

jeffnogo wrote:

It's fucking delicious. As is salty caramel.

You all like the bud lights of ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:32 am

I like the busch of ice cream!
ha
Edit; Unless it's on sale
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:36 am

I typed up some shit about the bud lights of ice cream that was lost because the site bugged out and I can't remember any of it lol.

it basically went something like fuck you BR

I forget all the details though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT   Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mint chocolate chip ice cream: the best flavor there is--BUT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next