The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...

Go down 
+10
Abnormal Freak
possybending
Cghost21
jthefrank
roughdraft_zero
IAmHeavenSent
Electroretard
RespawnedDemon
Hollow_Viscus
Loxx O)))
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... Empty
PostSubject: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:49 pm

but man, Kit-Kats are awesome. Got one today. Hot as hell here so it was in the fridge for a while. Just got it out... cold and tasty.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Kit-Kats are good but feel like a ripoff for the amount you get compared to a snickers or a twix.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:33 pm

How? Is there really that much more in those than the 4 kit-kat bars?
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:41 pm

I've never been a big Kit-Kat guy. Twix and Resses rule, and I eat a lot of solid chocolate. As far as candy goes, Jujubes and gummy worms have been what I've been eating a lot of recently.

Last edited by RespawnedDemon on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:47 pm

I like Almond Hershey bars a lot. And peanut m&ms and snickers. but on the whole, i try to stay away from candy.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:49 pm

I care for chocolate very little, and Kit-Kats are on the bottom for me. I wouldn't call them gross or anything, but on those rare occasions I actually feel like having some chocolate, a Kit-Kat is never what I crave. Usually it's Reese's cups or regular Twix, and honestly, even with those, the only way I care to eat them is frozen. Room temperature and melty is just gross to me.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:01 am

RespawnedDemon wrote:
I eat a lot of solid chocolate.

oh god how did I miss this the first time.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:03 am

Reese and Snickers are about all I'll ever eat. Not a big candy guy either
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:04 am

RespawnedDemon wrote:
I've never been a big Kit-Kat guy. Twix and Resses rule, and I eat a lot of solid chocolate. As far as candy goes, Jujubes and gummy worms have been what I've been eating a lot of recently.

That is like the grossest shit I've ever had. I'm assuming the last Jujube was mad e in 1954 because every single one is stale as fuck as they've been trying to get rid of them for 60 years
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:06 am

I had them the other day and they were chewy and delicious. Also gotta love Twizzlers.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:07 am

RespawnedDemon wrote:
I had them the other day and they were chewy and delicious. Also gotta love Twizzlers.

The shit that literally tastes and feels like plastic? You're a fucking idiot. Red Vines, faggot.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:08 am

I hate twizzlers. I used to like them. Now they just stick to my teeth and are annoying as hell to eat.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:09 am

They have almost no flavor.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:13 am

Tootsie pops rock too. Fuck it, I love candy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am

Ew.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:16 am

you're securing your place in my mind as an 8 year old.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:17 am

Oh and Sixlets. Those are fantastic.

And I am an 8 year-old when it comes to candy.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:18 am

you're an 8 year old all the time
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:25 am

You like chewy candies. No wonder you had those braces.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 am

Electroretard wrote:
You like chewy candies. No wonder you had those braces.
They're gone now buddy.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:30 am

Loxx O))) wrote:
How? Is there really that much more in those than the 4 kit-kat bars?

I don't have the the numbers with me but I'm sure you get more with a snickers than you do a kit kat. It's a volume thing. Kit Kat I think is the same price as every other bar, but every other bar gives you more. I like Air Heads but you know you don't get a lot (although it is pure sugar) but they are only 15 cents so I feel that is a good value, I usually get 4.

As for Twizzlers they have always been gross to me. Agreed that Red Vines are the way to go. Once I didn't know the difference and I had Red Vines first. I think they sold them at school and they were great then I had some twizzlers thinking they were the same thing as red vines and I was very disappointed.

As for me I'm not a huge fan of chocolatey candy I like sugary candy more. Skittles, Sweet Tarts, Airheads, Warheads, etc.

Also gotta agree with R-Z on the frozen snickers thing, that's the best way to eat them.

If you want sticky candies then Milk Duds are the way to go, better than tootsie rolls.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:37 am

Air Heads are indeed awesome.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:42 am

I haven't had an airhead in years. Like, the last time was probably in like grade 4
Back to top Go down
possybending
VIP
possybending

Title : Inspecteur

Character sheet
Name: Possy
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:58 am

On a road trip my chaps and I used Airheads as an on-the-road snack. Fucking awesome.

Otherwise, I'm a Reese's/Crunch/Snickers guy, and sometimes I'll do Kit-kats as well. I used to love Bubble-jugs bubble gum, and that or the tube gum stuff was my shit. Haven't seen them in forever, lame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...   I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not a big fan of candy and chocolate...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next