The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid? Empty
PostSubject: anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?   anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:18 am

Okay I know what you're thinking: "Everyone has dreams they think were real blah blah" just shut the fuck up and read. Last night I had a series of odd ball fucking dreams, like really strange. I can only remember the one with incredibly clarity. I won't explain it because only this one part seemed real, but it wound up that I slit some fucker that was trying to pull some shit. First off, I used an exacto-knife. Second off, I've never felt anything so real. I could feel the pressure I was putting on the blade and the relief of it as it punctured his neck. Then I could feel the blade slicing through the tendons and muscles and shit in his neck, and all the resistance of them against the blade. I could feel the blood pouring out of his neck, the warmth of it all over my hands and in between my fingernails. And I could like...smell it I guess. I don't know, it's almost just like his blood and I became the same entity. Just thinking about it, I can still feel everything vividly, I can almost taste the blood in my mouth. Bottom line, I really hope I didn't go sleepwalking and kill someone lol.

Anyway, this is true, whether you want to believe it or not I don't really give a shit, but has anybody ever felt anything...that real from a dream?
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?   anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:19 am

Thats pretty freaky.

I usually can't remember my dreams and if i do they're fragmented and i can't make sense of them but i don't think i've ever experienced anything that real.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?   anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:23 am

I know what you're saying. Usually in my dreams I try to punch someone or hit them and it feels like I'm not. So it's like "What the fuck?" and I try harder and usually end up waking myself up from the effort. Although, not too long ago I did have a dream where I actually felt the impacts and everything... can't remember what it was though. I just remember thinking it was weird that it felt like it was actually happening.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?   anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:25 am

yeah, the weird thing was I didn't wake up after that though. I just kept dreaming it, and oddly enough, in the same dream, I switched from vivid first person to third person quickly. Then I had a series of dreams based on some weird thing with a house and bunch of shit that wouldn't die, and they were like really long trailers for a series of horror movies lol. I kept waking up inbetween them, each time thinking "Fuck, can I dream about something fucking else?"
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?   anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:26 am

Maybe we should all be like Kurt and keep dream journals.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?   anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:27 am

that's one step away from wearing a dress and dating some fucked up bitch
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?   anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:27 am

Oh god... I wish he'd post those pics again.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?   anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:28 am

he will eventually. Does he have myspace or anything? They're probably on there.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?   anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:29 am

No. He said he won't post them in places people in real life will see.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?   anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:30 am

he might change his mind though. With Kurt anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?   anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:30 am

That kid is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?   anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:31 am

yeah, he's an odd ball that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?   anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody have any dreams that seemed incredibly real and vivid?
Page 1 of 1