The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Nickelodeon Shows

Go down 
+9
Cghost21
Hollow_Viscus
jeffnogo
jthefrank
IAmHeavenSent
Clinton70
Electroretard
Abnormal Freak
RespawnedDemon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:34 pm

would you just die already, jesus christ it's actually getting painful watching you post.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Did you not notice I posted all of Salute Your Shorts on the board? There is a board just for it, Clint. Hopefully the links aren't dead now. If not... woops.

Anyway, meh. I still like Salute Your Shorts but I don't care for much of the other stuff anymore. I get my 90s kicks from stuff like Power Rangers. I still enjoy watching Power Rangers, actually. I think the new season, Samurai, is pretty solid so far. If you like that kind of thing, that is. I guess this is somewhat on topic because Power Rangers is an old show and is now owned by Nickelodeon.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:48 pm

Through the beginning of Turbo, Power Rangers was the best. Hell even, the end of Turbo and Space were pretty solid. Then it got stupid. I was interested in watching the series where Tommy returns though.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:51 pm

RespawnedDemon wrote:
Through the beginning of Turbo, Power Rangers was the best. Hell even, the end of Turbo and Space were pretty solid. Then it got stupid. I was interested in watching the series where Tommy returns though.

Huh? It's Saved By the Bell inter-cut with some old Japanese show with rubber monsters. How stupider could it get?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Pretty soon I plan on watching every series. I watched a bit of Lightspeed Rescue a few nights ago and I enjoyed it. I don't really think it being stupid is a valid complaint against Power Rangers, though. That's what my girlfriend was saying about Lightspeed. She thought it was a bit too stupid for her... just seemed like Power Rangers to me. Same with Samurai. It's always been stupid. Some times the acting is worse than others, though. I will say that I didn't like the Turbo movie when I was younger. Turbo is also where I probably stopped watching the show. I do remember seeing an episode of the season where Tommy was a professor or something, and it seemed pretty interesting. I thought it was Dino Thunder, but I think I was wrong. I have a Dino Thunder game that has no mention of him.

Edit: Guess I should clarify and say that a certain series being more stupid doesn't seem valid to me. The show certainly is stupid and more so to people that don't enjoy it.

Last edited by Loxx O))) on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Ah... Saved by the Bell. Love it. Tongue I've got the first 5 seasons on DVD. Didn't care much for The College Years and I never watched it after the original cast left.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:10 am

I love Saved By the Bell. I've watched through the College Years. Such a lame show, but in a good way.

And I guess I didn't really mean "stupider". I just mean that without some of the original Rangers the series seemed more pointless to me. I did enjoy the original replacements though which was why I liked the end of Turbo and Space. I stopped watching the show after Time Force.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:30 am

I just checked on wikipedia and it was Dino Thunder where he came back. I suppose they just never felt the need to note that the black ranger was Tommy even though they call the other rangers by their names. On my game, I mean.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:59 am

Dude man i love old 90s shows. i know that i was very much younger then all of you in the 90s but still.. ..i still enjoy watching all of those shows. rugrats, invader zim, and power rangers are very much still good shows in my book. i also like(d) are you afraid of the dark and so weird.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:49 am

This girl at my work was born in 92. She missed all this great stuff. Has no idea what pogs are, never had Crystal Pepsi, doesn't own cassette tapes for music. Her life must have sucked.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:08 am

crystal pepsi lol

shit was tight.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:27 am

The advertising campaign was so good, I'm still convinced by this commercial that the beverage is worth drinking. Tongue

Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:26 am

As a life-long Pepsi and Pepsi brand dissenter/hater, I actually liked Crystal Pepsi. Need to bring dat shit back, and still in those fat generic store brand-lookin seltzer water plastic bottles.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:41 am

Hollow_Viscus wrote:
The advertising campaign was so good, I'm still convinced by this commercial that the beverage is worth drinking. Tongue

I remember that commercial when it was first shown when my Dallas Cowboys destroyed the Bills in the Superbowl. those were the days.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:23 am

I saw a couple Salute torrents but one has not much seeds, the other has audio issues.
Oh well, someday.

My car is 1992 and has a cassette player. WHich is fine because I do the ipod and no CDs
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:26 am

Srsly, I posted Salute Your Shorts in it's entirety (actually it's missing one episode) on the boards.
Back to top Go down
khemchee
VIP
khemchee

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Really? i was born in 93 and i know and have had many casset tapes. i remember listening to them and i got one with my rockstar barbie. i drove my mom crazy listening to it.. good times haha
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:52 pm

She gave me a Kool-aid pouch because she thinks they are better than the Capri Sun ones. Pssshh! Talk Hand

Also she remembered Pogs when I brought them in. Lulz.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:23 pm

I think I had to explain to her what pogs were once.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Was cup stacking / sports stacking ever popular over there?

I remember it was kind of a big deal for like a week. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 pm

I never did it or knew anyone who did. I was aware of it, though.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Still has buncha tapes. Mostly cuts off the radio or me and my bro bein goofy. Could be collectibles one day, lol. I cherish this one tape from '95, my grandpa is on it. He died a month later.
The stock radio in my car is acting like it's dying but i'm riding it out. I would love to do a install but a stereo purchase is impractical now.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Clinton70 wrote:
Still has buncha tapes. Mostly cuts off the radio or me and my bro bein goofy.

I know what you mean man. I had tapes of me recording the radio with a handheld tape record and then commenting on it and also reading mad magazine and being goofy and stuff.

It's embarrassing to hear actually. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Nickelodeon Shows   Old Nickelodeon Shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Nickelodeon Shows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2