The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+17
RespawnedDemon
IAmHeavenSent
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Abnormal Freak
Clinton70
Iangorge
Ancient Rune
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
tuggernuts
jeffnogo
Electroretard
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
Cghost21
jthefrank
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:58 pm

That bitch is fucking ugly.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:51 am

Now everything I fucking say on FB will be posted on people's newsfeeds instantly so I can't hide when I swear or say rotten things, FUCK.

:o
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:55 am

Electroretard wrote:

When she wears makeup like a Jersey Shore whore, sure.

But when she's light on the makeup her face ain't bad. And that body is fucking incredible.
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:03 am

Will read posts up to mine tomorrow. Remember your "kill em all" post Loxx? Feel that way now. Watching/cleaning up after a friends house. Last few miles of my way home. Followed by a cop waiting for me to fuck up (swerving or taking the railroad track 'hump' too hard), showed them. Should I allow them collective barganing November? dunno. Just pissed, naw mean.

Time after 12:30am. I guess if ur a cop you should follow everyone at that hour. Could be someone helping friends (like me), or even a worn out 2nd shifter, yea...
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:08 am

tuggernuts wrote:
Electroretard wrote:

When she wears makeup like a Jersey Shore whore, sure.

But when she's light on the makeup her face ain't bad. And that body is fucking incredible.

too skinny. Her body looks like mine 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 am

Damn, what happened to your tits?
Back to top Go down
Clinton70

Clinton70

Title : Notorious Clintorious

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:58 am

I'm fine now. good to burn off steam, drink a few and settle down. I don't see my letters stumbling over center line. Carry on. Will read travis good shit in the morning (this is my friday eve).
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:03 am

tuggernuts wrote:
Hollow_Viscus wrote:
I'm 5'10" and weigh about 140 so I'm in the normal weight category. That is with me trying to actually gain weight because I've been 120/ 130 for several years.

140 is normal? To me that sounds like you'd be pretty damn skinny.

According to BMI it's normal. Tongue

I'm kinda sinnny, not damn skinny. Talk Hand
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:35 am

Isn't BMI just height by weight? Which means it doesn't factor in muscle at all
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:05 am

I'm 6'1", 153ish pounds. I'm getting a beer gut though lol.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:46 am

tuggernuts wrote:
I'm 5'11 and weigh 185 lol. I got a big ole beer belly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Confused

also, what happened to whose tits? Did I miss something?

and Cghost with a beer gut lol. I imagine the rest of you is still all skinny? thin pasty little shanks struggling to uphold that barrell in your midsection lol. Got some friends that are that way haha.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:43 am

That chick's pretty hot. Skinny, sure, but not quite grossly skinny. We'd all fuck her and be proud.

Also, I've almost always been a pretty skinny guy, but I was gaining a little pudge as the years went on. About a year ago I started hitting the gym like crazy and dropped a lot of fat and built quite a bit of muscle. My weight peaked at about 175-180 at about 6'1.5'', but after my weight lifting took an abrupt end when I had no time anymore, I literally lost 10 pounds in about a month. It's so easy to lose muscle mass.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:48 am

Clinton70 wrote:
Last few miles of my way home. Followed by a cop waiting for me to fuck up (swerving or taking the railroad track 'hump' too hard), showed them. Should I allow them collective barganing November? dunno. Just pissed, naw mean.

Hate when that happens. It's only ever past midnight, too. One time I was driving home from a delivery, was about 3 a.m., and this cop speeds way the hell up only to ride my tail. Followed me for a couple miles; I just kept on the speed limit, didn't swerve or whatever. A-hole finally passed me, on to the next victim. "YOU CROSSED THE WHITE LINE, DAMN YOU! HERE'S A FINE!"
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:17 pm

that bitch looks like a fucking man, fuck ive seen men with more of a feminine face than her
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Ancient Rune wrote:
that bitch looks like a fucking man, fuck ive seen men with more of a feminine face than her

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seepia.

seepia.

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Seeing Alcest/Enslaved/Junius on Sunday, I'm pretty excited. Missed Alcest the last time they came around because it was at a 21+ venue, but I heard they're pretty great live.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40