The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cancellin' mah internets today

Go down 
+4
GROCERIES
jeffnogo
Hollow_Viscus
roughdraft_zero
8 posters
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

Cancellin' mah internets today Empty
PostSubject: Cancellin' mah internets today   Cancellin' mah internets today I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Seems like there's one or two unprotected free 'uns 'round here I could pick up if I want to for these last three days I'm in this place, have no idea about what may or may not be available in the air at the new place. Probably gon' be payin-for-the-net free over there for at least a month, and possibly for as long as forever, so if there's nothin free over there and I decide to be a tightwad and not pay for any net neither, goodbye for a year or so lol.

Though with my jerb I'm obviously plenty bored at work and could use ye olde BlackBerry to paruse once in a while, but surfing and especially posting is such a pain on that that I don't do it often. So yeahs.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cancellin' mah internets today   Cancellin' mah internets today I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:01 pm

See you later or very later. Tongue
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: Cancellin' mah internets today   Cancellin' mah internets today I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:08 pm

See ya. I actually haven't paid for internet in about 10 years. I use the free connection at school, work, the community lounge at my old place, or "free" friendly neighbor connections.

At the new place I'm going to be moving into in about month, I'll most likely get internet there, but I'll be getting paid well enough that I don't feel the need to be so cheap anymore.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: Cancellin' mah internets today   Cancellin' mah internets today I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:20 pm

But, who is going to hate everything popular and write paragraphs about how much you hate those popular things for me to read?
Back to top Go down
Shrike

Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Cancellin' mah internets today   Cancellin' mah internets today I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Suckitude.

Hope you find a way to keep active. I'm gonna miss those giant tits hating on stuff in each and every thread.
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Cancellin' mah internets today   Cancellin' mah internets today I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Don't worry guys. You still have me Smile
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: Cancellin' mah internets today   Cancellin' mah internets today I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Shut up Refucked.

And I call bullshit just because you typed like an idiot
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Cancellin' mah internets today   Cancellin' mah internets today I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:44 am

GROCERIES wrote:
But, who is going to hate everything popular and write paragraphs about how much you hate those popular things for me to read?
everybody else here?

call bullshit? typed like an idoit? The fuck you talkin about?

currently on some free internets and just finished a 5-episode Louie marathon lol.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: Cancellin' mah internets today   Cancellin' mah internets today I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:10 am

lol you watch Louie, you are an idiot.
Back to top Go down
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: Cancellin' mah internets today   Cancellin' mah internets today I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:11 pm

But, they only say, 'shit sux' or 'shit's gay'. That's not fun to read over and over again FOR ALMOST EVERY SINGLE THREAD.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: Cancellin' mah internets today   Cancellin' mah internets today I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:25 pm

you need to have internet! you're one of my favorites!
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: Cancellin' mah internets today   Cancellin' mah internets today I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Ancient Rune wrote:
lol you watch Louie, you are an idiot.

lol this guy

that's our varg!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancellin' mah internets today   Cancellin' mah internets today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cancellin' mah internets today
Page 1 of 1