The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By the time it was 6 p.m. today, I had been awake for less than three hours

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

By the time it was 6 p.m. today, I had been awake for less than three hours Empty
PostSubject: By the time it was 6 p.m. today, I had been awake for less than three hours   By the time it was 6 p.m. today, I had been awake for less than three hours I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:46 am

and I had already shit three times. Good ones too. All of them between what I would call a medium and a full dumpload, nothing too big or squirty or anything though. And at that point, I hadn't eaten a single thing. After pinchin off the third round, I did eat some food soon after: leftover Chinese lol. So I'm for sure gonna have four poops within one day before I go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

By the time it was 6 p.m. today, I had been awake for less than three hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the time it was 6 p.m. today, I had been awake for less than three hours   By the time it was 6 p.m. today, I had been awake for less than three hours I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:19 am

lol I can't even troll this, it's like you're trolling yourself
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: By the time it was 6 p.m. today, I had been awake for less than three hours   By the time it was 6 p.m. today, I had been awake for less than three hours I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:41 am

You've been on your trolling game extra hard lately, though. Seems strange that this would throw you off.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: By the time it was 6 p.m. today, I had been awake for less than three hours   By the time it was 6 p.m. today, I had been awake for less than three hours I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:28 am

At least you were at home right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the time it was 6 p.m. today, I had been awake for less than three hours   By the time it was 6 p.m. today, I had been awake for less than three hours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the time it was 6 p.m. today, I had been awake for less than three hours
Page 1 of 1