The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray

Go down 
+9
jthefrank
tuggernuts
GROCERIES
Loxx O)))
X-pert74
Electroretard
After_The_Barrel_Roll
jeffnogo
roughdraft_zero
13 posters
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray Empty
PostSubject: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They have a viewpoint of themselves and their genuine impact on society (particularly troubled adolescents) that is similar to Marilyn Manson's. And although they don't express it as eloquently as Manson has often been credited with, they still are capable of holding their own and making O'Reilly look like a blindfolded, stubborn buffoon--not that he often needs help with that.

But then when I watch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I still have my mind blown from the idiocy and delusion that they perpetuate. This shit is utterly stupefying, and I can't help but feel a little conflicted about my opinion from above. But then again I still can't blame them in the sense that you can blame a man for literally hurting or stealing from somebody. It's not their fault that they say they have a message of "being different is ok, just be yourself" which is seen by their hardcore fans as "be exactly like us all the time, which means being socially objectionable whenever possible without a cause."

It's amazing. Like magnets.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:14 am

In that first video they had some okay points, but I almost agreed with Bill O'Rielly more, which I never thought would happen. Sure, tell people to do whatever you want within a song, but having a young kid be told to do something directly by one of their favorite musicians is completely different.

Also, the sad joke in the end is that them being baddasses was all a joke/sham. Pretty soon after that interview they came out and said they were preaching the word of God, and that they were "cool" before so that they could get a lot of fans and then tell them about God.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:18 am

"Juggalos/Juggalettes" are all drug addicts/abusers and have been since young ages. I've seen a group of kids over in stockton or maybe it was modesto all clearly underage, all smoking cigarettes, all looked like white trash, and the girls of the group were slutting it up. Do I believe that ICP's lyricism and image actually have anything to do with these kids choosing to do drugs? Not at all. Juggalos NEED to fit in, even if it's with the outcasts. The group they (J/Shaggy) created consists of kids who have very impressionable minds. They NEED to also smoke, drink, be sluts, dress that way, have their hair that way, etc. to fit in with juggahos/ to be different from the rest of society which is what you said in the OP. People should be taught to TRULY be themselves. Every music scene would be a much better place.
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:28 am

A group of people from my town got into drugs and dropped out of school specifically because of ICP. I know because I used to hang out with them all the time in elementary/junior high, and then they all started listening to ICP and said they wanted to do drugs because of them.

So yeah, they're still morons. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with being a complete druggy or anything; it's your life, do what you want with it. But to think that directly telling a kid to do drugs won't influence him to do drugs is fucking idiotic.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 am

Electroretard wrote:
So yeah, they're still morons. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with being a complete druggy or anything; it's your life, do what you want with it. But to think that directly telling a kid to do drugs won't influence him to do drugs is fucking idiotic.

Completely diasgree. The first reason being the one that they themselves said, that if a kid's that easily programmed then he's stupid. As funny as that is that it was put that bluntly, it's true. He's going to do some stupid shit just because somebody said to regardless, whoever it may be. They're also going to NOT do certain things because somebody they don't want to listen to did tell them to do something. And the second reason is that there was an obviously thick layer of jokingness/sarcasm in his "directions" to the kids to smoke/commit crimes etc., and if the kid can't detect that and understand the difference then it all once again goes back to him being stupid and oh fucking well.

jeffnogo wrote:
In that first video they had some okay points, but I almost agreed with Bill O'Rielly more, which I never thought would happen. Sure, tell people to do whatever you want within a song, but having a young kid be told to do something directly by one of their favorite musicians is completely different.

Also, the sad joke in the end is that them being baddasses was all a joke/sham. Pretty soon after that interview they came out and said they were preaching the word of God, and that they were "cool" before so that they could get a lot of fans and then tell them about God.

O'Reilly said NOTHING agreeable. He's equating them to the likes of skinheads recruiting members to literally commit crimes together as a gang. He's saying over and over that it's not a good idea for them to sincerely preach to kids to be bad, which they are not even doing in the first place. This has an oddly close parallel to the Bible in the sense that there are the creators of the original work with an intended message, and then the flock (family of juggalos) has different interpretations not completely like the original intent that becomes different sects and has it's own gospel and dogma which they may or may not strictly follow. Then it goes back to everybody wanting to fit in somewhere.

Last edited by roughdraft_zero on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:19 am

Kid listens to ICP, starts smoking crack - you can't explain that.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:19 am

After_The_Barrel_Roll wrote:
"Juggalos/Juggalettes" are all drug addicts/abusers and have been since young ages. I've seen a group of kids over in stockton or maybe it was modesto all clearly underage, all smoking cigarettes, all looked like white trash, and the girls of the group were slutting it up. Do I believe that ICP's lyricism and image actually have anything to do with these kids choosing to do drugs? Not at all. Juggalos NEED to fit in, even if it's with the outcasts. The group they (J/Shaggy) created consists of kids who have very impressionable minds. They NEED to also smoke, drink, be sluts, dress that way, have their hair that way, etc. to fit in with juggahos/ to be different from the rest of society which is what you said in the OP. People should be taught to TRULY be themselves. Every music scene would be a much better place.

way to stereotype, you fucking bigot

sorry lol but seriously, living in Stockton or Modesto is an equally high predisposition to doing drugs and being a miscreant as is being a juggalo lol
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:44 am

I also know of a icp fan in..washington who has had some serious drug abuse probs and had a miscarriage. believe she is still underage and in jail right now. I knew of a icp fan from florida who also was a drug abuser/slut. 100% of icp fans I've met have been drug abusers
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:16 am

I like ICP.

I don't do drugs.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
GROCERIES

GROCERIES

Title : sux

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:31 am

Loxx O))) wrote:
I like ICP.

I don't do drugs.

You drink alcohol. Razz

Or did you quit?
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:37 am

It's still unfair to blame ICP for their fans being stupid.

The more obvious answer is that they're ICP fans because they're stupid.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:52 am

GROCERIES wrote:
Loxx O))) wrote:
I like ICP.

I don't do drugs.

You drink alcohol. Razz

Or did you quit?
I've cut back, but I do still drink.
Back to top Go down
tuggernuts

tuggernuts

Title : The Mighty Masturbator

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:29 pm

jeffnogo wrote:
It's still unfair to blame ICP for their fans being stupid.

The more obvious answer is that they're ICP fans because they're stupid.

This.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Holy shit do I feel sorry for the kids at 20:30
Back to top Go down
Iangorge
VIP
Iangorge

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:55 pm

tl;dr Slipknot/AILD/every other not "in with the metulhedz" band out there
Back to top Go down
NigNog

NigNog

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:44 am

roughdraft_zero wrote:
The first reason being the one that they themselves said, that if a kid's that easily programmed then he's stupid. And the second reason is that there was an obviously thick layer of jokingness/sarcasm in his "directions" to the kids to smoke/commit crimes etc.
HEY KIDZ, GO SMOKE SOME DRUGS. LOLOL GET IT?

Fuckin' humour, how does that work?
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:53 am

You somehow managed to get it completely wrong then, because the latter of what you said is actually the most understood colloquial definition of "joking around." Just being a doofus, or un-serious in general. You don't have to have a prepared stand-up bit in order to qualify as "joking around."

If you couldn't understand that, then you're no smarter than a 10 year-old who smokes crack because a fat dipshit in clown make-up sarcastically told you to do so.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rune

Ancient Rune

Title : Trolling Dick

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:26 pm

I cant take anyone seriously who doesn't know how magnets fucking work
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:32 pm

I wonder if NigNog is Cghost's friend finally returning.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:47 pm

jthefrank wrote:
Holy shit do I feel sorry for the kids at 20:30

Littlest one really doesn't seem to be having a good time. :o

The chick at 19:16's pretty cute.

Dude at 19:04 reminds me of the one I've complained about who broke my ankle and has all the settings on his TV maxed out and thinks it looks amazing. This guy is seriously like a southern version of him, right down to the way he says "titties."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray   The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Insane Clown Posse might be giant fucking lame-os when it comes to their "music" and image they portray
Page 1 of 1