The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses Empty
PostSubject: I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses   I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:28 am

Better days... better days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses Empty
PostSubject: Re: I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses   I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:34 am

For some reason the first picture made me think of the move Mississippi Burning
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses   I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:41 am

Coincidentally, I live in Mississippi.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses   I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:51 am

Do you run about with a white pointed hood on at night?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses   I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:53 am

No, but I should.

It's actually not uncommon to hear people talking about their relatives being in the KKK.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses   I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:54 am

I thought shit like that would be kept a secret. I guess people are more open about stuff like that then i thought.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses   I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:56 am

Well... the racist people don't hide it at all. They don't really care. They'll walk around calling people niggers and starting shit.

It's kind of like how you see it parodied on tv at times...
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses   I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:09 am

I'm not really racist. I would walk about yelling nigger at school but the majority of my school is black and i'm not known by all of them so i'd get bashed pretty quick. I did walk around yelling Kike today, i don't think we have and jews at my school but it was fun to walk about yelling it and getting odd stares off people. I can see myself getting bashed one day when i'm messing around.
Back to top Go down
krischance0303

krischance0303

Character sheet
Name: Aimie
Experience Points: 0/100

PostSubject: Re: I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses   I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:45 pm

my great grandfather was a grand wizard of the kkk.

*proud face*

where did our pride white race go?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses   I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:41 pm

Pride?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses   I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:55 pm

I, personally, am hoping to research my father's lineage and find some black blood somewhere.. shit, I'll falsify some records if i have to--he won't know the difference. he'll have a heart attack. a bonus for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet
Name: Aerynn

PostSubject: Re: I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses   I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:23 pm

krischance0303 wrote:
my great grandfather was a grand wizard of the kkk.

*proud face*

where did our pride white race go?

One of my "great uncles" was in the KKK. But I'm not too proud of that. I really hate racism.
Back to top Go down
krischance0303

krischance0303

Character sheet
Name: Aimie
Experience Points: 0/100

PostSubject: Re: I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses   I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:02 am

racism shmacism.

black is black,
niggers are niggers.

there's a difference.

the line is just really hard to define in mississippi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses   I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I remember a time when the good peoples and the colored peoples had their own school houses
Page 1 of 1