The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I dropped out of school

Go down 
+3
Green_shoes
Cghost
Loose Nut
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Loose Nut

Loose Nut

I dropped out of school Empty
PostSubject: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:38 am

I rule.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:39 am

I'm going to
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:40 am

I would but i want to go to uni so i have to finish high school. I hate my high school, too many incompetent dick heads.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:40 am

That's life.

Not school.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Loose Nut

Loose Nut

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:42 am

Green_shoes wrote:
I would but i want to go to uni so i have to finish high school. I hate my high school, too many incompetent dick heads.
Then why the hell do you want to go to university?
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:42 am

Green_shoes wrote:

I thought that said 'impotent dick heads' for a minute
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:45 am

Loose Nut wrote:
Green_shoes wrote:
Then why the hell do you want to go to university?

Yeah, uni is high school all over again
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:46 am

I want to go to University to further my studies. I'm sure the people at uni will be more intelligent then the dicks i attend school with. Some dumb nig asked me in music "Why does the guitar sound evil when you play it?" I turned the amp up louder to drown their stupidity out.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:47 am

speaking of university and all it's faggotry, I want to go to mine in the car in my avatar, sit outside of it, and rev my engine until I run out of gas and piss off all the environmentalist fucking faggots. I'll burn leaded fuel too
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:48 am

Green_shoes wrote:
I want to go to University to further my studies. I'm sure the people at uni will be more intelligent then the dicks i attend school with. Some dumb nig asked me in music "Why does the guitar sound evil when you play it?" I turned the amp up louder to drown their stupidity out.

no, they won't be. They'll be more book smart, but that doesn't dictate intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:50 am

Not necessarily more book smart. A lot of people are just there on grants or scholarships. There are more smart people, yes... but there are also more dumb asses as well because it's on a bigger scale.

I always thought of college as a high school that I could never leave. Find friends fast. It's much more tolerable when there are people you can associate with.
Back to top Go down
Loose Nut

Loose Nut

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:51 am

Green_shoes wrote:
I'm sure the people at uni will be more intelligent then the dicks i attend school with.
High school = jam-packed with incompetent dickheads, some of whom realize that they're incompetent dickheads
University = jam-packed with incomptent dickheads that think they're Isaac fucking Newton and will soon change the world forever, only to end up working at Blockbuster Video for minimum wage and realizing that they wasted a fuckin' lot of time and money.

Last edited by Loose Nut on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:51 am

I only have one friend at uni, and I know one chick and we're sort of on friendly terms.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:19 am

living off campus is wonderful. it's not a "highschool i can never leave"... i love college way more than highschool.

since it's so much bigger, it's much easier to ignore people if you want to. not everyone knows you. not everyone has certain expectations for you.

however, after having said that, i've considered dropping out, too...
Back to top Go down
Loose Nut

Loose Nut

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:09 pm

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
however, after having said that, i've considered dropping out, too...
Nearly everyone I know who's gone to college/university has told me that. Not sure why or how, but it seems like everyone in the fucking country has been convinced that they need to go to college. EVERY person I hung around with in high school is now in college, or will be soon, and the ones that are already there have done nothing but complain about it and say that they're going to drop out. It's just a huge scam, for the most part, I think. They've got everyone convinced that they need post-secondary education, so these people spend thousands and thousands of dollars on it, only to either realize it's not for them and quit, or graduate and end up working some shitty job they probably could've gotten straight out of high school anyway. I'm not saying post-secondary as a whole is pointless and a scam, but these people wasting their time/money on degrees in the arts and philosophy and whatnot...Christ. I'm not trying to sound like some paranoid bonglord here, but that's what I am so it's coming out that way.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:27 pm

haha Well, the fact that going to college is the only choice after highschool was pounded into me for years and years--not only by school teachers, but by my parents. My older brother did drop out after an associate's degree and several years after that, and that seemed to be the only "failure" they could take. I was unfortunately cursed to be the "good kid" and the "smart kid." I had all my goals and plans set in my mind for a couple years, but (and I swear I'm just trying to sound emo and get pity) since my Mom's death in May, I honestly cannot picture my future anymore. So I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

I agree that people who go through college to get those crap jobs wasted a lot of time and money. However, to get good, well-paying (though not always enjoyable---but what jobs are?) jobs, some sort of degree is usually required. My roommate is going for a degree in philosophy and religion, and I think that is the biggest waste I've ever heard of, but it's her life....
Back to top Go down
Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

Character sheet
Name: Aerynn

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:03 pm

I have actually thought about dropping out of high school...but I wanted to be the first person in my family to graduate. So..I stuck with it and graduated. Now I'm not so sure if I want to go to college...
Back to top Go down
Tubbz

Tubbz

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:16 pm

Loose Nut wrote:
I rule.
this guy's cool.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:00 am

The feeling isn't mutual, I assure you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dropped out of school   I dropped out of school I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dropped out of school
Page 1 of 1