The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is the only way my stupid town can make national news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

This is the only way my stupid town can make national news Empty
PostSubject: This is the only way my stupid town can make national news   This is the only way my stupid town can make national news I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Well, Yahoo! "national news" lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: This is the only way my stupid town can make national news   This is the only way my stupid town can make national news I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:38 pm

toobin
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: This is the only way my stupid town can make national news   This is the only way my stupid town can make national news I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:20 am

Can't really think of anything newsworthy about my town that isn't ancient. John Dillinger and other gangsters would hide out here when it was a resort town, and a motel was filmed for Fargo (scene when Jerry is fleeing the police at the end).

:O

Oh, and stuntmen and has-been actors (Adam West, Lou Ferrigno, Bob Denver, Kane Hodder) would show up to a nearby haunted hayride, but for years that was technically in the town north of mine, now it's just south of mine, ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the only way my stupid town can make national news   This is the only way my stupid town can make national news I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is the only way my stupid town can make national news
Page 1 of 1