The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ONLINE CD STORES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

ONLINE CD STORES Empty
PostSubject: ONLINE CD STORES   ONLINE CD STORES I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Yo, y'allz.

I'm trying to find an apparently very limited CD and was looking at all the trusted CD e-retailers I know about and came up with nothing. (Tower claimed to have some but said it didn't at checkout.)

What sucks major wang is two used, "very good" condition copies were on Amazon Marketplace at the same price and I was GONNA buy from one, but then I saw the other one had positive ratings as well but only had a couple hundred versus a couple thousand, so I thought, "I'll help out the little guy."

BIG MISTAKE, because I get refunded immediately after being charged 'cos they have no stock, so the other seller bumps his copy up from $10 to $35. FUUUCK YOOOOOUUUUUUU!

Anyway, the CD is Hyper Machine by MOTOR. It's apparently so rare that the dude who made the music wasn't even aware it had a CD run; he thought it just got a digital release. (It's a slightly altered US version of another album.)

If you guys know of any trusted retailers I don't know about, lemme know so I can search there.

Here's what all I tried:

Dim Mak (the label that released it)
Amazon
Best Buy (and the other big B&M chains like Target, et al.)
Cheap-CDs
Bull Moose
Tower
Amoeba Music
Discogs
Newbury Comics
DeepDiscount
ImportCDs
CD Universe (is this even a good site? Dunno if I've ordered from them; I know I used to buy from a "CD something" place)
Half.com and eBay
CD Baby

Think there mighta been more I checked, JUST LIST ANYTHING YOU KNOW THAT'S GOOD.

And if you feel like looking for the CD for me, it looks like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And features this kick-ass song:

Though I'm sure you fagags will say it sucks.

Though I might even just end up getting the original album and buying the alternate mixes and bonus tracks on iTunes individually. That Hyper Machine cover gives me such a boner, though, and it's a digipak.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

ONLINE CD STORES Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONLINE CD STORES   ONLINE CD STORES I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:30 pm

$9.99 on Itunes.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

ONLINE CD STORES Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONLINE CD STORES   ONLINE CD STORES I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:10 pm

iknoebutiwantdacd ;_;

I did just order the original album though, so I think I'll just buy the exclusive tracks off iTunes if I don't find a decently-priced CD in the next week.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

ONLINE CD STORES Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONLINE CD STORES   ONLINE CD STORES I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:57 pm

I like this song.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

ONLINE CD STORES Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONLINE CD STORES   ONLINE CD STORES I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:28 am

Eet eez most badass.

I really like this song and video (though I think the a/v is a little out of sync, unless it's purposefully that way):

Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

ONLINE CD STORES Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONLINE CD STORES   ONLINE CD STORES I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:12 am

I enjoyed that song too. The video seems to be in sync with the music to me, although it's a little hard to tell since it's such an odd video Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ONLINE CD STORES Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONLINE CD STORES   ONLINE CD STORES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONLINE CD STORES
Page 1 of 1