The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are Empty
PostSubject: A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are   A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:07 am

The father tells the son to go ask his mother if she would sleep with the mailman for $50,000. The son asks his Mom and she said, "Hell yes I would!" The son then asks his sister and she gave the same answer as his mother.

The son tells his father this and the Father tells him, "Alright well. Hypothetical we should have $100,000. In reality, we live with two whores"
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee

A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are Empty
PostSubject: Re: A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are   A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:08 am

I wouldn't sleep with my mailman. That amused me greatly however.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are   A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:58 am

i don't have a mailman!!!
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are   A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:03 am

Do you have a mailwoman?
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are   A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:06 am

nope.
well, at the home i grew up in (and have spent the summer in), we dont' receive mail at home. we have a post office box, so i imagine a bunch of different people have delivered our mail---whoever is around, i suppose.

at my apartment, there's a section of roughly 75 or so boxes in front of our loop of apartments. i've seen the mail-truck there a couple times. sometimes it's a dude, sometimes a woman.... but it doesn't seem quite the same
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are   A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:08 am

I don't know how you can live without a proper mailman or mailwomen coming to your letter box every weekday.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are   A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:09 am

trust me, i've felt pretty deprived a good part of my life.

i've NEVER had a mailman/woman... except for the first 2.5 years of my life which i don't remember clearly.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are   A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:46 am

that wasn't funny
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are   A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:47 am

You're not funny.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are   A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:47 am

I never claimed to be
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are   A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:48 am

I never made a claim that this was funny.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are   A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:49 am

but it was obviously your intent, I know a joke when I see

MY LIFE GOT FLIPPED TURNED UPSIDE DOWN
Back to top Go down
~Pure Insanity~

~Pure Insanity~

Title : twisted most of the time

PostSubject: Re: A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are   A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:08 am

ive heard that joke b4 but it still makes me laugh lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are   A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A son asks his father what the difference between hypothetical and reality are
Page 1 of 1