The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think I caught cold.

Go down 
+7
Green_shoes
Hollow_Viscus
Dead on Arrival
IAmHeavenSent
TheNamelessOne
Disturbed_Forever
Abnormal Freak
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

I think I caught cold. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:10 am

I can get drunk off a few bucks. That's a lot better than wasting a lot of money to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:11 am

yeah but then you look like a little girl. You're not as bad as my best friend though. He pounds two beers and he's pretty done, it's really sad.
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

Title : The Cunt

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:11 am

eh, I can drink a fifth of yager and still stand.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brandimichellej
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:12 am

okay. i drink more than 2 beers. and don't feel anything.

lame.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:14 am

Jager makes me fucking gag, I hate that shit. Jagerbombs are the worst fucking shooter I've ever had.

I've never pushed myself to the limit. I've thrown up whlile drinking before, but neither time was it because I was really drunk, shit just didn't sit well in my stomach. The most I think I've drank in one night was something like 10 pints of draught (which actually gets you drunk faster) and like 3 shots of tequila or something and I could still carry myself fine (wasn't stumbling around or anything).
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:15 am

I don't know I'm just weird. But I seem to always be the only person to ever like jager.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:15 am

IAmHeavenSent wrote:
okay. i drink more than 2 beers. and don't feel anything.

lame.

yeah, like I asid, it's pretty sad. And you can tell too, he's a real all or nothing person so when he starts feeling it he really goes with it. Oh well, it's cheap I guess. And I get to call him a little girly bitch the next day after he throws up.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:16 am

uhhuhher wrote:
I don't know I'm just weird. But I seem to always be the only person to ever like jager.

really? It's popular up here, mostly with high school kids though.
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:16 am

Cghost wrote:
He pounds two beers and he's pretty done, it's really sad.

sounds like my girlfriend, three beers and she's gone.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

It's Jäger, or Jaeger. Get it right, fools!
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:17 am

Cghost wrote:
yeah, like I asid, it's pretty sad. And you can tell too, he's a real all or nothing person so when he starts feeling it he really goes with it. Oh well, it's cheap I guess. And I get to call him a little girly bitch the next day after he throws up.

well cheap is good. and being able to make fun of people is always a good time! it's a win-win for you!
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:18 am

Yeah, all my friends think it's gross. But I love it. Just give me some red bull and I'm good to go.

Sad Sorry Ab, I dumb sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:18 am

A fifth of liquor in one night is actually pretty impressive. I don't drink alot of hard liquor, but I think the most hard liquor I've consumed in one night was like 7 oz or something and I'd had enough (I had also been drinking beer too).
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:19 am

As an update, I feel like I'm going to have the screamin' squits real soon. Tummy's a-rumblin' and I feel my sphincter twitching, ready to blow...
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:20 am

uhhuhher wrote:
Yeah, all my friends think it's gross. But I love it. Just give me some red bull and I'm good to go.

you find the red bull makes it easier to keep drinking? People tell me that, they'll get drunk and then drink a can and they'll be ready to go for another 3-4 hours. I wouldn't know since energy drinks put my stomach in knots
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:20 am

I love beer. And I'm usually one of the only girls that drink beer also. I hate girly girls that drink fucking smirinoff.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

smirnoff makes decent vodka. UNless you meant smirnoff Ice

actually, their vodka tastes the exact same as the expensive shit. I can't tell a difference, anyway.

Last edited by Cghost on Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:21 am

This thread is about my ails, not of ales. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:21 am

that's alright, hard liquor and ale aren't the same thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:22 am

I know but I figured it'd be a good play of words regardless.
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:22 am

hey ab have you ever heard of the movie Begotten?
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:23 am

No sir.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:24 am

hahaha. to add to the ail/ale/blahblahblah. that guy i said you remind me of, ab, his last name was ales. mmhmm.

i like some beer (but i'm pretty picky and haven't actually tried much--just whatever happens to be here). i also like some of the pansy girly drinks at times, too, i guess. ha
Back to top Go down
Cghost
VIP
Cghost

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm going to watch it once it's finished downloading in about 45 minutes here
Back to top Go down
uhhuhher

uhhuhher

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:25 am

Cghost wrote:
uhhuhher wrote:

you find the red bull makes it easier to keep drinking? People tell me that, they'll get drunk and then drink a can and they'll be ready to go for another 3-4 hours. I wouldn't know since energy drinks put my stomach in knots

No, I mix the redbull with the Jager. It's damn tasty!! I've never really seen people drink for a couple of hours, drink a can and be ready for more. But I can see it being possible. I might try it and find out.

And vodka is the only good thing from Smirinoff. But Smirinoff Ice (Bitch beer or bitch water as I call it) is what the girly girls drink around here and get drunk off like 3 or 4. Its ridiculous.

Last edited by uhhuhher on Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I caught cold.   I think I caught cold. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I caught cold.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next