The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+15
RespawnedDemon
Ancient Rune
jthefrank
roughdraft_zero
Loxx O)))
Green_shoes
After_The_Barrel_Roll
IAmHeavenSent
Abnormal Freak
tuggernuts
Hollow_Viscus
X-pert74
Electroretard
jeffnogo
Cghost21
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:53 am

lol I've never played with Velnias.

Playing with Evoken and Black Anvil in a few weeks though!
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:15 am

I meant vestiges.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:01 am

After_The_Barrel_Roll wrote:
Supposedly my band is about to play with The Contortionist, Within the Ruins, and I Declare War. Not really a fan of the last two, but this is still pretty cool for me. I can't be cool like ER who gets to play with Woe and Velnias and WiTTR, and every other bm band

Those bands are pretty popular so it may work to your bands favour. Might score some new fans.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:28 am

I hope so

I decided to check out "everydaysexism" on twitter and I'm even more likely to go on a killing spree now. How are people this fucking stupid?
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:54 am

Electroretard wrote:
lol I've never played with Velnias.

Playing with Evoken and Black Anvil in a few weeks though!

I've played with myself during Velnias.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:28 pm

After_The_Barrel_Roll wrote:
I hope so

I decided to check out "everydaysexism" on twitter and I'm even more likely to go on a killing spree now. How are people this fucking stupid?

I skimmed through a few pages of it; some of the things people there posted about are really shocking.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Some of the shit people consider to be sexism is shocking. Some of the posts are missing most likely crucial bits of information (and I don't buy into the "well I only had 250 characters so I shortened it for twitter" bullshit). "the first people i told about my rape blamed me for it" the same poster then says that the first person she told was her boyfriend...the same poster then said it was her boyfriend who raped her. Wat. These people are messed up in the head or something. Then there are like 500 posts about girls going for runs and getting yelled at by guys. I don't see how posting to twitter is going to stop that or bring any awareness to any actual sexism issues... Twitter is not the place to bring awareness to anything serious. No clue how people think twitter and tumblr are the best things to happen to feminism, when in reality both are sites that allow you to bullshit with no evidence of anything without getting called out on it
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Aren't you, now, calling them out on it?
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:25 pm

guy no one in the world knows because he doesn't actually exist IRL-"hey guys I just won the lottery share this and I'll pick one lucky sharer of this picture to give a million dollars too!!!111!!!" *fails to explain why in the world they wouldn't keep the money for themselves or give it to their friends and family who are most likely in need*

every retard in the world -"well shit I'll take a million dollars" *shares*

me-"you know that this is bullshit and that no one is going to get a penny, right?"

every retard in the world-"well it doesn't hurt to try dude. stop being so negative about everything"

why is stupidity rewarded in this world? Why is it so acceptable to be gullible on the internet? Why is optimisim considered a good thing when it makes you believe or want to believe anything you fucking hear?
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
Aren't you, now, calling them out on it?

yes, but on twitter no one would see. same with tumblr. The original post is all that gets paid attention to. The replies aren't required to be shown. just opens the door to so many potential problems that no one but me gives a shit about
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:37 am

I hope I remember not to fart in bed tonight. I've had the ooky "peeing out of my butt" splatters all day. Stupid flu...
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:50 am

I hate those splatters. Every time they come, I try to flush, so that their stench fills the bathroom as little as possible. I also have my bathroom spray at the ready if things get too rough on my sense of smell.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:17 am

Ugh, I was getting mega sick from the smell. Flushed the toilet several times to clear the smell and make room for more.

My poor O is all mutilated. Had to dab wet TP on it toward the end.

Hoping in the morrow I feel much better and can finally eat a decent meal and shower without collapsing; tried showering today but was getting really weak and vomity, but I got my hair half-assedly washed at least.

Almost (practically involuntarily) let loose my bowels in the tub but decided that'd be ultra gross and forced it back.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:20 am

Now if I could just get to sleep... My aching tummy's keeping me up but I'm still not feeling well enough to eat much. Munched on some fruit, though. The water in the grapes helped to hydrate; every sip of water I took went straight out my butt in a matter of minutes so bleh.

It's a crime when pooping is not a joyous experience.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:30 am

Then again, I've been in bed and on the floor all day since 5 (when not pooping I mean), so perhaps my body just can't take no more of this sleep stuff, even if it's been disjointed, uncomfortable sleep.
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:31 am

I hope you feel better Ab Sad

Do you have any baby wipes? They can clean your butt easily and more reliably than wet toilet paper (or dry toilet paper, for that matter).
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:45 am

Haven't bought any in a while. They really are dandy. :o And freshen your butt, too!
Back to top Go down
X-pert74
Kate-chan
X-pert74

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:03 am

I can't imagine living without it! I try to always keep some around.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:11 am

I rarely smell my own poo while I'm actually defecating. I can smell it if I leave for a couple of minutes and come back in though.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:34 pm

I see Ab's sickness as irrefutable testimony to his bakery indeed not being up to code and causing legitimate health concerns. You'll be glad you're dumping that mop water down an approved drain come pee out your butt season.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:52 pm

lol no I caught it from my mom (who doesn't work there) and haven't been at the bakery since.

:O:O:O:O:O

We've never gotten any complaints about hair in food or people getting sick in the 15 years we've been in business.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:06 pm

You should send me an assortment of some of the stuff ya'll make. Some with and some without diarrhea splatter.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:13 pm

I'll send the splatter as a side.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:16 pm

What is the stuff ya'llz makez again though? Like only fudge or something? I hate fudge.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:40 pm

My dad makes some mighty fancy cakes and we make things like cinnamon/caramel rolls, scones, muffins, danish, turnovers, and fancy little things like fresh fruit tarts, napoleons, creampuffs, etcz. :o

My biggest job is the sweet doughs: weighing the ingredients, mixing them, shitting in the bowl, rolling the dough out in 11 lb. slabs, and we get a lot of orders for these big cinnamon logs which are just the slabs with cinnamon smear rolled up and delivered raw/frozen with my shit smeared everywhere and wrapped in a bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next