The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+12
Possyishero
khemchee
Electroretard
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Clinton70
RespawnedDemon
Hollow_Viscus
Cghost21
Abnormal Freak
jthefrank
roughdraft_zero
jeffnogo
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

~Academy Community Thread~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:19 pm

We had an obvious pile of 6 quarters in the center dash. They didn't take them. Whoever it was came back and broke the windows on several more cars last night. They left ours alone.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:33 pm

I used to be very minimal about what I kept in my car. When I was broken in to that last time, the only thing in there besides the backpack that was stolen (which wasn't mine but a friend's) were some CDs in the center console, which remained untouched. After that, I kept nothing visible in the car anywhere, and anything I did need to keep in the car either remained in the trunk or hidden in the arm rest. I plan to keep things that way when I get a car again, which may be soon since I'm getting my unrestricted license back next month and will be moving in with my wife one town over but will still be working at the same place. If I don't get a car right away and we remain a one-car household for a little while, it's gonna suck for me, cuz she keeps tons of stuff in her car all the time, always just asking for a break-in. Plus it's always really dirty and full of trash.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Wife?

Never had my car broken into (it's had enough luck with deer and hit-and-runs). And the one time I had some idiots break-in and hold me and my roommate at gunpoint, they took her crap but nothing of mine. Not that I had anything to take at the time...
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Yeah I got married six weeks ago.

When I was ten or eleven, our family van was broken in to and they stole my Radio Shack R/C car lol. The year before me and three friends were at a Montgomery Ward because one of our friends wanted to look at jewelry for his girlfriend (lol) and we were approached by some bigger middle-schoolers with pocket knives who told us to give them our money. As you can imagine, that basically went down like this: Firstly, you're thirteen. Secondly, we're ten. Thirdly, we have nothing. Fourthly, those are pocket knives. Fiffly, we're in the middle of a Montgomery Ward and oh hey look here comes an employee, bye bye.

When I was 21 and living in Florida, I was by myself walking over to a friend's house in the apartment complex right next to mine. Three kids between fifteen and seventeen were walking ahead of me but then saw me and flipped back and pulled a gun out and told me to give them my wallet. I told them I didn't have one. They said fuck you, yeah you do. I said fuck you, no I don't. They came closer and told me to empty my pockets. I pulled my keys out and dog-eared my pockets to show I had nothing else (in those two pockets at least, my wallet with plenty of cash was in my back pocket lol). They seemed to believe me after that though and one guy told the other in disappointment to pistol whip me. The one with the gun came closer toward me and tried to flash but I just moved out of the way and they ran the other way and yelled at me and called me a faggot.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:56 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
Once again, marriage ruins everything.

Hehe
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Yeah, not what I prefer. But she really wanted it, and I really wanted her to have insurance through my work benefits, so bam.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:26 pm

lol FFS. For all your butt-railing on marriage, you went and had the stupidest kind of marriage anyone could ever do: STRICTLY FOR THE BENEFITS. That shit never, ever works out. Say goodbye to your TV and shit in three years.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:27 pm

That is if you're not pulling our legs, which something tells me y'are.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Nope, for reals

Stupidest? You mean only good reason for it ever? Durrrrrrp
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Daaamn, you's backwards, son.

Wish ya all the best regardless.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

Title : Hookers and blow

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:47 pm

roughdraft_zero wrote:
Yeah I got married six weeks ago.

lol
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Backwards? Get married and get shared benefits from modern government and industries like healthcare for free or close to it. Or, get married cuz your tired and meaningless-to-you traditions and your useless and upsidedown religion tells you to so that you can throw a huge, wasteful party for your attention-starved selves and still argue, fight and divorce just the same as everybody else. Dat be da backwards boy.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:39 am

lol kay dude
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:38 pm

lol trying to save face by trolling religion.
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Just checked the red power ranger into the hotel lol
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Which one, brah. Shoulda got an autograph for me.

I have the internet again.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Dis dude

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Oh... fuck that guy.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 11:31 pm

That's not the red ranger bro.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:24 am

I keep a wordpad document with my list of games and their average going prices (when I buy them). So far I'm up to 218 games across NES, SNES, and Genesis... and they're worth $3,246. All on one tiny shelf in my living room...
Back to top Go down
RespawnedDemon

RespawnedDemon

Title : J-Silky Smooth

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:23 pm

The newest In Flames album is poopier than all the other bad ones combined.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 12:01 am

Loxx O))) wrote:
I keep a wordpad document with my list of games and their average going prices (when I buy them).  So far I'm up to 218 games across NES, SNES, and Genesis... and they're worth $3,246.  All on one tiny shelf in my living room...

Nice.  I have something similar with a spreadsheet; with one tab each for SNES, NES, and Genesis (and one small one for Game Boy).  There I have every game on the system, sorted by how much I want them, and rough going price.  Then every time I get one, I move it over to a new column.  I dunno what my retro collection is worth, but the top ten alone is roughly $1600+
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:04 am

You know in Being John Malkovich where John Cusack works on the 7 1/2 floor (or whatever number), with the 4-5 foot ceilings?  The house we're thinking about buying has a room like that.  It's crazy.  It would be stupid if it was part of the normal floorplan, but this seems like something that was added for little kids at one point, so it's kind of a bonus.  A really bizarre bonus, and it's actually pretty big too...
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:31 am

I knew a few houses with rooms/areas like that, and they were all inhabited by big groups of friends, and every time that room was always turned into a bean bag/black light/marijuana/cocaine room.
Back to top Go down
Cghost21

Cghost21

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:46 pm

last semester of taking classes for credit begins today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next