The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+12
Possyishero
khemchee
Electroretard
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Clinton70
RespawnedDemon
Hollow_Viscus
Cghost21
Abnormal Freak
jthefrank
roughdraft_zero
jeffnogo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 4:38 am

Well, I had typed a long post on my phone but pressed a wrong button and it all got deleted... so here is probably another long post about the state of me and the boards...

This board will no longer be active. I put the new board in purgatory for my own reasons and I don't give a shit if people have an issue with it. This board I've kept as an archive because it's 10+ years of our activity and I figure some people may at least want to look back on it and reference it. That's fine. Most of you were linked on Facebook when I made the new board so I'm sure you're all still in touch. Keep at it. I've been antisocial for a long time and... I don't know... I thought I wanted a community and realized I didn't at all. I want to be a ghost on the internet. I've left pretty much every forum I've been on. If you have communities, I wish you well. If not, I hope you find one. I kept chasing a good community myself. But then I realized I just didn't like people, ha.

As for me? I might still post here and have it as a blog type thing. I randomly find things about people wondering how I'm doing online. It's weird... but I guess I can oblige as long as I don't have to deal with contact with people.

I'll continue making music. Adrift has been out for a while. The EP is halfway done. The demos are working out for the next full length. But, hey, no one listened to Adrift from here and it was my most bought, downloaded, and listened to album so far. So fuck it. My target audience doesn't listen and other people pick it up. Cool, I guess. I know people will take that as me being bitter, but I'm not. I never tried to make money. Just me saying that I do things my way... but the people that like the things I do don't care about me... and somehow people from a different sect did. I just find it weird. It is what it is. As far as music... I've already got stuff started. One solo project under a name I haven't told anyone (which has music out there) and there might be a full length in the next year. And another group project I've wanted for years but might finally fucking happen.

A few things... Jeff commented that he asked about the Misfits or something. Yes, I saw them. It was awesome. Crowd sucked. My particular show was the shortest of all the shows they did (which sucked... but so did the crowd so I don't blame them). They played most of their 'hits.' It was 25 or 26 songs they played at my particular show. If you look up Seattle or Auburn on setlist.fm for them you'll see the track list. It was good. A good chunk of what Danzig wrote with The Misfits. Doyle was there... and I wasn't expecting him because of his comments and him missing a show in California. Dave Lombardo kicked ass on drums. They had him miced well and the sound was awesome. All around, actually. I felt the kick drums in my chest. I swear at times my vest was moving from the impact of the kick drums. Show kicked off with Jerry Only sliding on the ground in 'Death Comes Ripping' and holy fuck. He broke like 6 or 7 bass guitars during the set. Literally punching them in half and throwing them in the crowd. Danzig sounded amazing. The sound in general was amazing. Thanks to Dave, Acey Slade, and Danzig I imagine. But yeah. Bad ass fucking show. I've had this Danzig avatar for years. I've been in love with the band since... damn... maybe middle school? It's been a long time. Never imagined I'd see a Danzig led Misfits live. But I did. One of my biggest wishes ever granted. I would go see them again in a heartbeat. Misfits have a very special place in my heart... and I'm so damn glad I had that terrible trip to see them.

And I forget the rest of what I said. Oh, I guess I was drunk and delighted that NA had fallen through... I posted there at that time but I don't intend to again. So, jthefrank... I didn't actually read your message or check what it was. I saw that shit randomly the day it happened. Fuck NA and all the people that stick with it. It was great for a community that preserved games and had a transaction thing built in. Now it's a generic mobile message board with none of the features or the people that gave a shit in the first place. I hope NA goes down as a reviled site that got what was coming to it. Even though I talked it up even after my ban, lol. Some of those people there are toxic. And I see fag4nes is there, and he will make up a majority of posts... so don't expect me. I'm fine with debating or arguing. But I hate those fags that think their opinion is final. And that's what will transition over to the 'new' NA from what I see. I like people that like games. People that can argue about shit and have a good time. Fuck the people that say their opinion is fact and rail on you because you have a different opinion.

Maybe I'm reverting back to 2004 me. Probably not. I'm still more hate filled and cynical. I am dieting, taking supplements, exercising and such. Maybe I'll change my mind. But for now, I'm done. I want no part of any of this. I have a hard time letting go so it's archived. But I don't want to go forward with people online.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 4:47 am

For those that don't want to read the long ass post, here is a TL:DR

Fuck people.

Danzig with The Misfits kicks ass.

Maybe I'm reverting back to 2004 me. Probably not. I'm still more hate filled and cynical. I am dieting, taking supplements, exercising and such. Maybe I'll change my mind. But for now, I'm done. I want no part of any of this. I have a hard time letting go so it's archived. But I don't want to go forward with people online.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 4:41 am

Holy shit. Disney + launched and I watched the first episode of The Mandalorian. It threw some curve balls in there but man that was dope. Makes me excited for Star Wars again.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2019 6:53 am

Lulz. Rise of Skywalker was a thing.

Guess I only watch OT now.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 4:23 am

Holy shit, roughdraft. You still come here. Why? No one cares anymore. Not even me. I've been on other boards and I made a new one. Why the fuck are you still here?

Lulz. I've got shit in the works. Website and music related.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2020 4:26 am

Guess I never followed up on Mandalorian. Boring and bland as shit. What the fuck? I get reestablishing a franchise and shit but why is the show about a bad ass bounty hunter full of him getting his ass kicked EVERY episode? Mandalorian sucks. Still a disgrace to what it could be in the franchise. Boba Fett syndrome won, though.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 11:43 pm

So I just noticed Loxx added me on Facebook at some point so I respond, and at the top of his page I see this post from January 2020:

"Yikes, I pointed out people on my 'old' message board and got a response damn near immediately. But I call them out on their behaviour with certain users and they go quiet. Gee, Justin Taylor and Christopher Swank, pedophiles much?

Fuck you."

lol wtf are you talking about? Pretty sure your board was dead at that time, as in nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34