The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+13
Abnormal Freak
IAmHeavenSent
roughdraft_zero
Green_shoes
Shrike
Ancient Rune
After_The_Barrel_Roll
Hollow_Viscus
Electroretard
Cghost21
Loxx O)))
jeffnogo
X-pert74
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:03 pm

You're stressing out about an apartment when you still have a month and a half? That's nothing. You'll be fine. I was barely getting around to thinking about it casually by then the last time I moved. Or when I moved to Chile I came without an apartment and just plans to find a place and move in as soon as I could when I got here. That worked out fine as well, and I couldn't even speak the language.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

Title : hoardin' up

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:14 pm

Campin' for the weekend, see ya faggays.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Title : Blüge

Character sheet
Name: Vitochka Marianenko
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Sounds like a shitty situation all together.  Plain 

Maybe this is a good chance to get the city to trim the bushes back.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus
Experience Points: 25/100

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:06 pm

It's not so much getting an apartment that we're stressing over. We're trying to find a cheap one so we can save up to buy a house. We keep getting screwed over on the nice cheap ones. I could pay $700-800 for a place but I don't want to.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:14 pm

This guy I went to school with is supposedly in a coma now. He never seemed to hang out the right kind of people and it sounds like his coma was caused from speeding and drunk driving. He wasn't the driver, I'm assuming it was a friend of his that was driving. Reason why I am saying all of this is the guy only has two book pages liked on facebook. One of which is "Marijuana is Safer" and the other one is also not a book.

Also it seems like I won't be charged with anything by the gubmint because I had done nothing wrong. It has been 4 months and there has been no word so that typically means they aren't going to charge you with whatever. Still threw 1300+$ on a lawyer and had an incredibly traumatic experience over it. America the great
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:54 am

Charge? Lawyer? For what?
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:03 pm

That story doesn't follow. Also reads almost like a 4chan post but not as well written.  Tongue 
Back to top Go down
Electroretard

Electroretard

Title : post-post

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:06 am

Agalloch/Obsidian Tongue was ridiculous last night. My entire body hurts.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:54 am

Loxx I was just looking through your Backloggery profile. Seems pretty cool, I might have to create one. Assuming the arrow indicates a game you're currently playing, how is The Guardian Legend?
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:42 pm

I haven't updated it in years, ha, but I was just playing The Guardian Legend yesterday. I really enjoy that game. It's a great cross between a space shooter and action adventure RPG. Also pretty difficult and lengthy. Definitely worth the low price it's going for right now and it's one of my favorite NES games up there with Batman, Metroid, and Mega Man 2.
Back to top Go down
jthefrank

jthefrank

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Never seen or heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:06 pm

I wonder if there's any "just in Bieber" shooped pr0n.
Back to top Go down
After_The_Barrel_Roll

After_The_Barrel_Roll

Character sheet
Name:
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Carlos Antagony shared EARTHWORKS's photo.
1 hr ·
FRACKING is the new Homophobia and Racism of America! we need to smash it! for our future's sake!
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:50 am

Been afflicted by allergies since last weekend. Camping sucks so much. Way colder than I had expected and it poured the first night, so something got stirred up and went straight for my breathing holes.

Sore throat, choking on drainage, chest aches from the coughing, I hate life. Just used a neti pot type thing, hopefully now I can sleep without sputtering.
Back to top Go down
jeffnogo

jeffnogo

Title : Galder

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:15 pm

Holy shit, it's a nightmare to get car registered in Maryland, at least compared to Idaho or Indiana. I've had to jump through a million loops and in the end, to pass a damn safety inspection that is required, I've had to pay of order 2000 dollars to fix perfectly fine things that "just barely" didn't pass safety regulation. Too much rust on my axles, headlight too cloudy, small chip in windshield, and on and on. Nothing that's at all a real danger, especially the windshield. I've had that chip in the windshield since I got the car 10 years ago. It's quite shallow and hasn't grown in size.

Well, at the very least I was getting a little ahead with money this month, but only enough to finally start paying more than the minimum on some of my bills/debts. Well, that's not happening now.
Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:18 am

Thinking of making an hours-long YouTube playlist of stupid fucking gnu-metal music videos to put on at parties and piss the hell out of everybody. Got these two in mind so far.

Back to top Go down
Abnormal Freak
VIP
Abnormal Freak

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:23 am

Hope you guys like it. Haven't arranged it yet to get the "best" stuff up front, but the song selection is pretty "good."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
roughdraft_zero

roughdraft_zero

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:03 pm

The most annoying/easiest thing to make fun of in high school is back to haunt me. Thanks Abs.
Back to top Go down
Hollow_Viscus
VIP
Hollow_Viscus

Character sheet
Experience Points:

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Add these gems: