The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Welcome to the Dark Academy.
The Dark Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The9thCircle.boards.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Academy Community Thread~

Go down 
+11
Abnormal Freak
krischance0303
azathoth999
TheNamelessOne
X-pert74
IAmHeavenSent
uhhuhher
Loxx O)))
Cghost
possybending
Green_shoes
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet
Name: Kwee
Experience Points: 25/100

~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:56 am

I'm not disagreeing with your choice. I just don't find any interest with getting my lower back done but every one has different views and such. I'm more on visibility so the areas I'd aim for first are arms and neck.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet
Name: Cuddy

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:58 am

oh, i wasn't trying to be a bitch about it--i honestly wanted opinions. haha

i don't want anything too visible. preferably something i can keep covered if i want.

what kind of tattoo are you getting?
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:02 am

If covered then your back would be a good spot. Your legs would be another option unless you wear shorts or skirts a lot.

At the moment I plan to get "Hope" written in cursive across my wrist.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:05 am

haha i mostly wear jeans.

there are just too many decisions for me to make to do it this weekend.
i know what i want but i can't find pictures to take as an example... and i'm a pansy and not even sure i could handle getting a tattoo! haha

that sounds nice. i need more hope in my life--maybe i should, too!!! ha
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:09 am

Same here. We have the same fashion sense for leg wear at least.

Thats a serious pain. There are others I want to get but I have to draw them myself and I can't be bothered to sit down and draw for hours on ends. Later on in the year if I have cash I plan to get a band of stars going around my upper arm just above my elbow. The pain shouldn't be too bad, if any at all.

Hope always dies last. Always have to some in your heart.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:13 am

i'm trying to draw out something right now... i still doubt i'll do it this weekend, but i want to get it down while i know what i want.

i'll be taking some medicine or something before i get one, then. i don't handle pain so well!

on another note, i think it'd be cool to have a tattoo over my heart.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:16 am

I have a pretty high pain tolerance so pain isn't a big thing for me. I remember when I had to get a tooth pulled. I told the dentist to stop wasting time preparing the needle to numb to my mouth and just rip the tooth right out. They refused to listen to me.

That'd be cool but I'd have no clue what to get done on my chest. I've only planned out a few that I want on my arms, neck and knuckles.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:20 am

you said you need hope in your heart. so something like that would be cool... not that i'm telling you what to do!

i've had several tattoo ideas--i'm actually trying to put them all together for one tattoo. =)
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:24 am

That is a very good idea. Since its my heart I want something intimate for it or I'd just get something stretching from arm pit to arm pit to cover that area. I won't plan out my chest until I get my arms done.

I like things that flow on nicely. My whole lower left arm I've got planned out in several different tattoos that all flow on and mean something. I like it when people get tattoos that mean something. Not just things that look "cool".
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:28 am

yeah. my idea is very meaningful to me. i want a dragonfly (always loved them, but it symbolizes freedom and change to me) with a music staff (music is very important to me) coming away from it like a flight path with the notes e, g, c, b, g on it for my mom's initials and mine.

i sort of want to put the dragonfly on a sunflower, as that is my favorite flower.

sounds kinda crazy.. but i can see it in my mind. ha
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:44 am

If you ever get that done you should take photos and show us all. It sounds very wonderful. For my idea I wanted a a small garden of flowers done on my lower left arm with snakes rising up out of it to represent the dangers of beauty. One too many times have I seen people sucked in by beauty to end up getting hurt just as I myself have learnt in the past.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:50 am

i'm sure i'll have pictures if i ever pluck up the courage. i really want to do it, but i am scared.

looks are often so very deceiving. that sounds like a good idea, too.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:54 am

Large scale tattoos would be a worry since you'll have to sit there and not move at all whilst they're doing it.

I have a few ideas that I want to get done. Its more the cash issue that is stopping me from getting them done. I should also consider the impact getting some of them will have on my career when I start looking for work.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:56 am

yeah... i don't want a very big tattoo...

work/my future is one reason i want to get stuff that i can cover easily.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:01 am

Only ones I'd have issues covering would be if I got my knuckles or my neck done. Until I know what kind of job I'll end up getting I'll hold off getting those ones.

The temperature has been really shit down here of late. It was starting to cool off but the temperature has spiked up to the 30 mark for the past few days.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:03 am

that is very sensible.

that sucks!! i hate hot weather. and we have so much of it here.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:08 am

I can't wait for winter to come around. It'll be good to feel the cold air for once and to go out without having to sweat to death.

Another week is coming to an end. Friday tomorrow again at long last.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:15 am

Our summers are pretty miserable, if you ask me.

That's so crazy to me because when i think of tomorrow, I think of thursday.... although, technically, i'm 2 hours into thursday.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:18 am

You're summers are probably worse then mine. I'll work out how to convert fahrenheit to celsius to see who gets the worse summers.

I always forget how far ahead in time we are down here. Its getting close to 6:30pm here.
Back to top Go down
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:21 am

well, more of a problem here is the terribly high humidity.... you guys have a lot of humidity??

that just seems so crazy to me. i mean, it just seems so crazy that time is so different and stuff. crazy internet.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:31 am

We do from time to time but ours is normally an intense dry heat during summer.

Time zones are confusing. Down here our country is divided into 3 different time zones.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:47 am

Shea wants a tramp stamp.
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
IAmHeavenSent

IAmHeavenSent

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:41 pm

haha i didn't even know it was called that until i told a friend i wanted one there.

the only other place i'd thought of is on my hip or something.
Back to top Go down
Green_shoes

Green_shoes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:09 am

Got "Hope" written across my wrist today.
Back to top Go down
Loxx O)))

Loxx O)))

Character sheet
Name: Loxxikus

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:14 am

Just written? Not a tattoo?
Back to top Go down
http://lanceoflonginus.bandcamp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Academy Community Thread~   ~Academy Community Thread~ - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Academy Community Thread~
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next